Introduction!!!

Hey y'all! This is a new story about a girl named Adeline having to move and take on a new adventure! It's a Chandler fan fic and I hope you all like it. This is just to describe my Original Character's or the Mayne Family!

Adeline Mayne:

Age: 16

Birthday: August 23rd

Hair color: Blonde

Hair Length: Long

Eye Color: Green/Hazel

Likes: Reading, taking pictures with her Polaroid, painting, drawing, music, peaches, Fish, animals, playing the ukulele or guitar, writing, the color grey, dressing up slightly, riding her bike, her computer, and having family dinners with her grandmother and dad.

Dislikes: Vainity, selfishness, ignorance, grapes, socks and sandles, confrontation, cat hairs all over her clothes, being noticed in a big crowds, and being complemented.

Personality: She is quite, shy, stays in the shadows so that she is not noticed. She has one friend, her cat Fish. She loves him to death. She loves to be funny, silly, crazy, and herself with her mammy Dianne Mayne. She loves taking pictures of things and people in daily settings. She is very intelligent because of all the reading she does. 

Daniel Mayne:

Age: 47

Birthday: July 18th

Hair color: blonde/greying 

Eye color: Hazel

Likes: Baseball, basketball, working, spending time with Adeline, tacos, pasta, the color blue, reading, watching movies, driving, and sleeping.

Dislikes: disrespect, rudeness, boastfulness, tomatoes, snakes, and the rain.

Personality: Childish, but still mature at the right times. Loves to take Adeline to baseball games. He loves his job and working on projects around their house. He misses his wife Naomi a lot, but he has to stay strong for Adeline.

Grammy (Dianne) Mayne

Age: 68

Hair color: Grey/ Silver

Hair Length: Short

Eye color: Hazel

Likes: Likes to drink and cook, a lot. She loves hanging out with Adeline and Fish. Likes the color pink, tan, and peach. Likes to get out of the house and be outside.

Dislikes: Bitter people, sassy people, the pta meeting she is supposed to be apart of, soccer moms, and mustard. 

Personality: She is very witty, clever, sassy, loving, and caring. She loves spending time with Adeline and Fish. She likes to listen to Adeline's record player. She loves going shopping and getting outside. 

Fish: 

Age: 10

Colors: Black and white

Eye Color: Grey or green.

Likes: sleeping, Adeline, and food.

Dislikes: Being disrupted.

Personality: He sleeps all day and when Adeline gets home from school he loves on her and tries to play with her, but gets tired and goes back to bed