If God created the universe, who created God?

This is definitely a very strange argument. I do not believe atheist or christians can answer this question exactly. Atheist claims that the universe can be created out of nothing. But the way they state the definition is quite strange. Atheist claim that nothing is matter and antimatter combined. But if that is what others believe then I can throw the question where did that matter and antimatter come from.

        Those who use this charge as some sort of intellectual checkmate have simply failed to grasp what Christians understand as 'eternal.' It is an argument usually levied once a theist posits that a 'first cause' or an 'unmoved mover' is required for the existence of the universe (a 'necessary' Being upon which all other things exist by way of contingency). Some atheists then shift the weight over to the theist saying, "Well then who created God?" What is a Christian to do but smile at such a question? God is the antecedent of all things in creation and is eternal. If God had a Creator then His Creator would be God. God is God precisely because He does not have a creator. To sum this up God can't have a creator because then he wouldn't be god. He is eternal and out of time and all things.