Chapter 2.

| B E C K Y |

"So I know you're busy, flying back and forth between Miami and LA but I really need you to focus on this. We have a new clothing line that the company would like you to model for." Trish, my manager says as she shows me the article of clothing in her binder .

I debate it for a few seconds. "Can I think about it? Cade starts preschool soon and I really want to be here for that. His dead beat dad seems to be taking credit for all their milestones." I roll my eyes and Trish chuckles, folding her hands on the articles in front of her.

"You know you were once in love with that boy." She says, making a point and I glare at her because I know she's right.

I was once in love with Austin but we rushed it. We got married at such a young age and  had kids way too soon. I want to live life not be stuck at home with children and being a housewife.

I had goals and he took them away.

"Whatever Trish. That's ancient history." I say, leaving the table and I storm upstairs,  slamming the door to my bedroom.

"Hi." I feel a pair of strong arms grip my thin hips and I sigh in content before my lips graze his.

"Hi." I reply, my arms snaking around his neck and he smiles widely. "I missed you." I mutter.

He chuckles softly. "I missed you too but your husband has been making it impossible to come around."

"Don't even call him that." I say, removing myself from his grip and I sit at the edge of the bed.

"Sorry." He mumbles and I pull him in for a soft kiss and his body manages to make me fall against the mattress.

Somehow his shirts already off as his lips work at my lips and a small groan escapes from my lips and I sigh against his bare shoulder

Before we could go any further, the sound of children screaming invade my ears and i push Sebastian off of me, adjusting my shirt and hair.

"They're here. You should go." I say, tossing his navy blue v-neck shirt to him, which he quickly puts on and begins to hurry out of the window and I hurry downstairs.

"Mommy!" Adelaide squeals as she runs to me and I pick her up, kissing her cheeks.

"Hi baby." I say and I watch Austin walk into the house, his phone against his ear and I sigh, directing my attention back to Adelaide.

He doesn't pay attention to me and slightly it was my fault as well but he's so caught up on his job that he seems to forget that we exist. I guess that's why my affair started again.