FedEx treehouse

Well I just had a really weird dream and I thought I should share it with y'all so here it is:

So I'm part of this giant class of like 30 some people and there's like another giant group of like another 30 some people and basically were on a field trip at this  Museum that's like you're having survival of the fittest every single room that we enter.

So my class has about 20 people left and the other class has about 27 people left and we're told we have to climb on these floating balloons like things that are shaped like cars trucks boats and  other vehicles.

Well the thing is these balloons are not big enough for us so the people who can't fit or literally hanging off of other people who are hanging off the balloon thing. So luckily no one Falls and these things are like 30 feet into the air.

After hanging for what felt like forever they're like, "we're going to this tree house over here and you have to hang off of it with only one body part like foot or hand touching it."

And I look over at this tree house and I see it covered in FedEx logos.  The tree leaves FedEx logos. The wood planks FedEx logos. A random castle in the middle of this FedEx Treehouse has a FedEx logo spray painted on it and a FedEx flag to match. Basically everything is covered with the FedEx logo.  And I'm here thinking to my self, " what the heck is this why is it covered in the FedEx logo!?!"

All of the sudden I'm on this FedEx treehouse with one hand hanging from a pole in the my foot just barely touching the world of the FedEx treehouse. I'm here like"I think I'm going to fall!"  And next thing I know a blonde hair sassy devil aka the school bully walks over and she kicks my foot calling me to go face-first into the pole bear hugging it. I'm now like "OMG HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!!"And the thing is about this challenge of hanging on to certain things if you fell to the ground your soul will be eaten by the Apaches down below.

And always have been just random announcer goes," ladies and gentlemen we're going to be raising some of the items that you're able to hang on to."  And now my pole that im holding on to is getting smaller and smaller as it rises up to the roof.

Eventually I fell off cuz there's no more pole left to hang onto and when I fall I was able to barely grab the edge of the FedEx treehouse and I'm just hanging and the blonde hair sassy Devil comes back and she kicks me off to the Apaches down below.

I'm yelling like a maniac as I fall. But right before the Apaches can get me they disappear and I hit the ground with a thump. The announcer then says, " you all pasted congrats."

I'm here lying on the ground like, " I think I broke my back someone called The Medic." Sure enough my friend with goat horns walk over to me and is like, " are you okay" I just yell at him "no!" He then says to me " if I give you a picture of karma Senpai wearing cowboy suit shirtless will you be ok?" And I'm like " yes I will please give it to me now!" He reaches into his pocket and he pulls out a picture of shirtless Karma wearing a cowboy suit:

" Sure enough my friend with goat horns walk over to me and is like, " are you okay" I just yell at him "no!" He then says to me " if I give you a picture of karma Senpai wearing cowboy suit shirtless will you be ok?" And I'm like " yes I will ple...

(A pic because y not lol)

I just jump up perfectly fine and yelled, " my life is complete!" Then our teacher tells us, " we're going to the sea creature area next." And then  i was silently dying inside.

The end I woke up so no more story