new book

Hey guys I'll be making a new book soon called fo- ah

*gets tackled to the ground*

C (aka me): what the heck!?

D(darkfirefox aka my evil version of me):  may I just say you look at that magic mirror was the best thing of my life now the only problem is you-_-.

C: why am I the problem!?! Your the problem now we need to recombine back together and also get the heck off of me Dark!

*shoves darkfirefox off*

D: your in the way with u around I can't do any thing fun sweet pea, oh and no way am I'm going to recombine with you. So have fun in the closet.

*picks FireFoxCamille up and locks her in the closet*

D:now that, that is done I can destroy the wo- * door fly's at darkfirefox and pins her to the wall*

C: good try but I'm not easy to get rid of but you on the other hand is going back to where you came from

*holds up a mirror*

D: NNNNOOOOOooooooo!!! *dark yells as she is recombined with FireFoxCamille*

C: now as I was saying I'm making a new book called Fox Skits. The book will be little skits and  short story's (one shots, oc story's,  etc)

Some may have some of my followers I them  others may not I might even do request skits or short stories.

And I love to see you guys opinion on what happens I might even do stories where I have you guys continue the story in the comment! <3 or maybe a short rp for that chapter. Its more for stories and this book will be more for quotes whats on  my mind announcements etc.

I might even do a cover contest for it!

Also what did u guys think about the skit I did its more or less a preview of what to expect.

Well hope y'all are have a great day or night <3

See y'all later!