all about black holes

So I liked making the all about dysgraphia chapter and was like hey let's do one about black holes so here we go!

What is a black hole:

A black hole is a place in space where gravity pulls so much that even light can not get out. The gravity is so strong because matter has been squeezed into a tiny space.

How are they made:

Black holes are matter has been squeezed into a tiny space. This can happen when a star is dying.

Scientists think the smallest black holes formed when the universe began.

Stellar black holes are made when the center of a very big star falls in upon itself, or collapses. When this happens, it causes a supernova. A supernova is an exploding star that blasts part of the star into space.

Scientists think supermassive black holes were made at the same time as the galaxy they are in.

Where can they be found:

evey galaxy has one big black hole in the middle and millions and millions of smaller ones shattered  around the galaxy.

Other fun facts about them:

Gravity is infinite at the middle of a black hole.

If u were to send a clock into a black hole it would look like time stopped but if you where to jump into with the clock (pls do not) time would seem to past by normally

If you fall into a black hole you never come out.

The black hole would stretch you from head to two (È death by black hole rip)

They can swollow entire stars (and no I don't mean like they actually eat the stars)

Anything that comes close will be pulled in including light

Nothing else has as much gravity as a black hole

It can destroy space

They are invisible. Space telescopes with special tools can help find black holes. The special tools can see how stars that are very close to black holes act differently than other stars.

Black holes were first a mathematical curiosity but then they were discovered to be real(math yay-_-)

They are crucial to the formation of galaxies

At the heart of a large black hole there's a singularity. it's the point of infinite density.

Its considered the boundary between the known universe and the place beyond the reach of science.

Its sometimes called the monster of the Cosmos (raw!)

The most common types of black holes are the stellar-mass and supermassive black holes. Stellar-mass black holes are created when massive stars explode,(boom!) leaving behind a black hole with the mass of just a few suns. Supermassive black holes exist in the hearts of galaxies and usually contain the mass equivalent of millions of suns. (Rip any who face the master black hole of the Galaxy)

The “point of no return” around a black hole is called the “event horizon”.(death to all who enter) This is the region where the gravity of the black hole overcomes the momentum of material spinning around it in the accretion disk. Once something cross the event horizon, it is lost to the pull of the black hole.(stay out people)

a black hole is indeed "black" (that's y they are called black holes lol)

They can be Infinity big
____________________________________

The end that's all u need to know now if u have a topic u would like me to talk about just ask and I might do it! Also have a nice day/night