lets talk

So first off I want to do a Q&A

The rules are:

don't ask anything personal like age where u live grade etc

U can ask anything as long as its not personal some things u can ask are  are u taking so and so class or where did this idea for so and so come from

And feel free to ask what ever.

Now for the second part of this chapter. I want to tell u this may have some cussing idk yet because I'm writing this off the top of my head because I'm a bit mad. Two this my trigger some people, let's get start.

I want to talk about bullying.

I find it is not OK what so ever to bully people. It was brought to my attention that YTvoizzyWrites_69 was getting hate, and I'm not OK with that. She is an amazing person with amazing stories (sorry if that ain't spelled right) and art and to see her getting hate on, that makes me mad. She spends time to make her art and stories. And just because her art  looks a bit like someone's else work dose not mean she copied them. she drew her art by hand with out copying others so stop hating on her, it is not fucking OK. Bullying in general is not fucking OK and it needs to stop.

For all I care u can hate on me it won't affect me, but u be damned if u think u can hate on my followers or people I follow. Because trust me u make me mad and it ain't going to be pretty. Expecially when u bully others.

I was bullied a bit when I was younger but I had some one there for me so I was OK, plus I made sure those bullies knew when I was older that it was not OK to bully others. Not to mentioned with out them I would not be the person I am to day. Yes I still have anger issues but who cares I use my anger to stand up for others (and some what to protect my self)

I still don't find bullying is right and if u were the people who were mean to voizzy u go give her a apology right fucking now.

And if your getting bullied and need some one to talk to I'm here to talk to u even if I can't do it right away I'm still here for my followers people I follow or any one who is getting bullied. Know u are not alone in this world and that people like me are always willing to help u

Sorry if that was long but I had to get that off my chest before I broke something (wall, fork, etc)

Also guys bullying is not OK and I want to spread the message that it ain't OK.