Before Nick could reply, Elena came up to us, "Hi, sorry. Blair, can I steal you for a minute?"

   I glared at her for less than a second before nodded, "I'll be right back." I smiled shyly as Nick before walking to the end of the bar. "What is it?"

   "Okay, firstly, Damon just killed Luka, and Jonas is now coming after me. Second, I kind of gave Bonnie permission to date Jeremy." Elena whispered, glancing at Nick, "sorry for interrupting your date."

   "No, no. You're fine." I tucked my hair behind my ears, completely ignoring the part about Bonnie and Jeremy, seeing it wasn't important right now. "I'll tell Nick to go. I'll take you home."

   Elena tried to stop me, but I made my way back to Nick. "Hey, I'm really sorry, but I need to take my sister home. It's kind of an emergency. We can try for dinner another time if you'd like?"

   Nick smiled, nodding. "I'd love to." He leaned down and kissed my cheek, "goodnight, Blair."

   Nick made his way to the exit as I wrapped my arm around Elena's. I completely dropped the thought of being upset with her as I tried to wiggle her through the crowd of people.

   "Wait," I stop in the middle of the crowd in front of the stage. Listening around, I can hear Jonas and Bonnie talking. "Jonas is here already." (Okay I know that blair hasn't met Jonas or Luka but pretend that caroline has been updating blair on everything lol)

   "They killed Elijah and they killed Luka and my only shot at getting my daughter back is if I have Elena." Jonas spoke angrily.

   "No. No, Dr. Martin." Bonnie tried to reason with Jonas as he started walking. Jonas shut off all the lights with his magic.

   "Where is she?!" He yelled, and I could tell they were by the enterance still. Bonnie kept saying she didn't know, that she hadn't seen Elena all day. Out of nowhere, Stefan approached us, grabbing each of our arms and pulling us into the bathroom where Caroline was.

   Stefan explained to Caroline that Jonas was here, trying to take Elena. "Blair, I need you to go walk out the front door. Hopefully Jonas will think that your Elena and give me enough time to get Elena out."

   "I can do that." I nodded, about to walk out of the bathroom but Stefan grabbed my wrist before I got all the way out.

   "Be careful." Stefan muttered. I took a deep breath before walking out. I spotted Jonas instantly, putting his fingers to Bonnie's forehead causing her to pass out. The bar top was on fire, and all the bottles were now shattered on the floor. I wanted to run to help Bonnie, but I knew I couldn't. I kept my face to the side so Jonas couldnt see that it was me. I heard Matt yell Bonnie's name, just now seeing her on the ground. Jonas' eyes landed on me just as Matt helped Bonnie up.

   "Elena!" Jonas yelled, putting his hand up and making my legs unable to move. I turned my head to look at Stefan and Elena who were walking towards Jonas. Stefan only nodded, as if that would ease my confusion and anger.

   "Dr. Martin!" Elena yelled, which caught Jonas' attention, confusing him as well. He twisted his wrist, making me turn around and face him. He twisted his wrist again and snapped my neck.

+

   I woke up on the couch, my neck extremely sore. "Wow, that's.. That's not good." I heard Elena in the kitchen. I stood up and started walking towards her.

   "No. No, that's not good at all." Damon said in return, his eye catching me immediately. "Hey!" He ran up to me, placing his hands on my cheeks, moving my head around, looking for any wounds as if I didn't heal. "Are you okay?"

   "I'm fine." I slowly removed his hands from my face. "What happened?"

   "After Jonas killed you, Stefan grabbed you and we got away. Katherine was waiting here for Jonas, and she uh," Elena pointed upstairs, "she just killed him."

   "Oh, alright." I sighed as Katherine and Stefan came down the stairs. Katherine returned Elena's necklace to her before the two of them had a small argument about not liking each other.

   I pulled my phone from my pocket, texted a quick 'really sorry about tonight' to Nick before going to my room to sleep this day away.

[ this chapter was very rushed, as I apologize for that, I just really wanted to get this chapter up. But HEY! Nick was finally in the chapter! It was for a short period but he was in it! Please vote and comment your opinions! Also, go follow my instas please! Theyre @igaus, @atlantasfour & @elenasdean ! ]

 But HEY! Nick was finally in the chapter! It was for a short period but he was in it! Please vote and comment your opinions! Also, go follow my instas please! Theyre @igaus, @atlantasfour & @elenasdean ! ]