1: Three Weeks

I walked into the Salvatore house, immediately being embraced

I walked into the Salvatore house, immediately being embraced. "Well, hello." I patted the back of Stefan awkwardly.

"I thought i lost you." Stefan muttered into my hair, unwrapping his arms from me, only to place his hands on the sides of my face. "How are you? Are you hurt? Where have you been?"

Stefan looked me straight in the eyes, although i was wearing sunglasses. I smiled small as i grabbed his hands and removed them from my face. "Calm down, buddy. You're acting like a super clingy boyfriend." I placed his hands back at his sides, walking over to the table with the alcohol.

Stefan turned to face me, his brow's furrowed "Well, how the hell am i supposed to act? You've been missing for three weeks! I didn't know what happened to you; you could have been dead in some ditch for all i know!"

"I wasn't missing, I knew exactly where i was." I laughed slightly, sounding more like a huff. I poured some bourbon into a cup. "I really don't understand why you're being so dramatic. I mean, i know were friends or whatever, but Matty and Ty definitely didn't act like this. And you and i aren't as close as i am with them."

I finished the cup of bourbon, pouring another. Stefan shook his head, "I'm gonna call Elena and let her know you're here."

"You do that, big guy. I'll be here, doing this." I shook the bottle of bourbon as i laid on the couch.

"Blair, wake up!" Elena stood over me, yelling. "Wake up, now!"

The empty bottle of bourbon broke as it, and i, fell off the couch. A few pieces of glass going into my arm, blood dripping down my arm as i sat up. "Good morning to you, too, E."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She screamed, looking down at me.

"Well, I'm being judged by my little sister and her boyfriend, and my arm is currently housing a couple dozen shards of glass. Oh, and I'm drunk, but that's not wrong with me, that's the only thing helping with my two other problems." I groaned, standing up. Watching as Stefan tried his hardest not to look at me. I smirked, holding out my arm. "Wanna lick?"

"Blair!" Elena slapped my not-bloody arm.

"He's a vampire, Elena. Sorry to break it to you, but vampires like blood. He trying not to drain me of mine right now,-" I shrugged, looking at Elena.

"I'd never hurt you." Stefan stated, sternly, trying to look at me but not being able to without the veins under his eyes showing.

"Who are you trying convince, Stefan? Me or you?" I tilted my head at him with a smile.

"Can you just give her some blood please?" Elena asked Stefan, frowning at me.

"Ye-yeah." Stefan slowly walked closer to me, and bit his wrist once he was in front of me.

"And what if i don't want the blood?" I asked, watching Stefan's wrist heal.

"Doesn't matter." Elena stated, "Give it to her, Stefan."

Stefan bit his wrist again, putting it to my mouth before it could heal. After a few drops of blood slid down my tongue, my arm healed.

"So, where the hell were you?" Elena crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at me.

"Yep, just as i thought, I'm not drunk anymore. Now this is going to be completely unbearable." I sighed, leaning back on the couch.

"Blair!"

"I took a little time for myself, sorry. I needed a small break away from all the drama." I shrugged, not completely lying.

"A little time? A little time!?" Elena screamed, "You were gone for three weeks! Nobody knew where you were, we all thought you were dead!"

"Eh, correction, Nobody besides Damon and Tyler knew where i was." I smirked small. "Jenna knew I wasn't dead, texted her everyday to let her know I was still breathing."

"We asked all of them, they said they didn't know either." Stefan stated.

"I asked them not to tell anyone, happy to hear they kept their words." I shrugged, a grin on my face. "Is that it? I'd like to go find Damon."

"What's going on with you? You aren't acting like yourself." Stefan squinted at me, looking me up and down. "You don't go and leave town for weeks without telling people where you were. That's not you."

"Stop acting like you know me, Stefan. You know nothing about me."

"No, he's right! You don't do that, you haven't done that since -" Elena started out yelling, but as she spoke she got quieter. "You haven't done that since before Chicago."

"That's it.. You're high, or you were before Stefan gave you blood. You've spent the last three weeks god knows where getting stoned! Oh, my god.. You promised me, you promised mom and dad, you promised all of us that you were done with that stuff! You promised that you'd never do any drug again! So what? You think, oh mom and dad are dead, why not start up again?" Elena's tone started to raise again.

"You seriously think I'm high? You think that I spent a year in rehab getting sober just to start up again? I'm not stupid, Elena." I huffed, eyes slightly watery. "I wouldn't do that."

"Then what is it, Blair?" Elena threw her arms in the air.

"I don't know!" I screamed, a single tear falling from my eye.

"Where were you? What have you been doing these last three weeks that you couldn't call and tell your sister that you're alive?!" Elena's eyes were watery as well, but she held the tears in for now.

"I was at mom and dad's cabin! I don't know what happened after the accident, but I haven't felt like me. I don't know what it is. I've had this ache all over, it felt like if I were to have had my heart ripped out, but its obviously still there. The only thing that would make it go away, was to get drunk."

"Why wouldn't you tell me? I could've helped. You could have drank yourself to death. What were you thinking?" Elena asked, her voice soft.

"I was thinking that if I was drunk, I'd be numb, and I wouldn't feel the ache!" I shrugged, "I was right, ache's completely gone after I finish a bottle of jack."

an ; so, I'm not a huge fan of this chapter, I've been rewriting this chapter for the last twenty days, and I cant get it any better than this. Sorry if its completely horrible. ))):

; as I said in the 'zero' chapter, this story isn't my first priority right now. Although I have removed both of the other stories that I was writing twenty days ago, I still have other things in life going on. I have school work, and even though I do online school, its still a ton of work. So, don't expect a chapter every day, or even every other day. I'll be lucky to get one chapter a week up.

I do have currently one chapter completely finished, but I'm not sure what chapter I want it to be yet. it's going to be between chapters four and ten, I just have to figure out which I want it to be. That's one reason why it took so long to get this chapter up. I have to try to get the first couple chapters perfect so they fit together with the already written chapter.

Vote, comment and follow please! I love hearing all of your guys' feedback. Answer the question that was at the beginning of the chapter as well please ?? :)) xxx ashelina