"Oh," she smiled the smallest smile, and I assume it was fake. "I hope you have a good time with him. I remember you really liked him."

   "Yeah," I nodded, smiling small as well as we both stated walking away from each other.

   "Hey, B?" Elena stopped me before I could get too far. I turned back towards her without saying anything. "I really am sorry."

   I nodded again, "I know." Elena nodded as well, returning to Jenna and Bonnie as Caroline continued to sing to Matt on stage.

   'The Grill is packed, we will probably need to sit at the bar' I typed quickly as I walked to the only open seat at the bar. I compelled the drunk guy in the seat beside me to go somewhere else so there would be an open seat for Nick.

   "You weren't lying." Nick's voice came out of no where, causing me to jump slightly. Nick let out a small laugh, "sorry."

"No, you're good." I stood up slowly. I wasn't sure if I should hug him or not. He did give good hugs, but I wasn't sure if he wanted to hug me. Before I could decide whether or not I wanted to hug him, he had his arms around me. He let go of me before I could hug back.

We both let out small awkward laughs as we sat on the stools. He grinned widely, "wow."

"What?" I squinted at him, confused. I could hear Elena, Jenna, Bonnie and Caroline talking amongst themselves, about me and 'the mystery hottie' as they called him. Caroline acted offended that she didn't know I had such a hot ex. Jenna didn't say too much other than to ask who he was. Elena only replied with 'her ex, Nick.' Bonnie glared for awhile, as her and I still weren't as close as Caroline and I.

"You look beautiful, B." Nick muttered, leaning his head onto his fist, bringing me away from the girls' conversation. I smiled awkwardly before looking down.

"So, we're here to hear your amazing explanation." I changed the subject, confused at myself. I was not typically shy, but for whatever reason I wanted to hide.

"Right." Nick nodded. He hummed for a moment, probably thinking of where to start. "I told you a decent amount over the phone the first time I called, so I'm not going to repeat all that." I make a 'Mhm' sound, almost too nervous to reply with words. "I told you I came back, and that you were with Stefan." I nodded, "I didn't tell you that I left you a letter with Mags, which I'm assuming she never gave you."

   "I never got a note." I murmured.

   "I should have left it somewhere you would have found it. Maggie wasn't the happiest with me for leaving, I should have guessed she wouldnt give you it." Nick sighed, "it pretty much explained what I said over the phone. That I came back, and that I regretted leaving. It said I love you in it a few times. It had a bunch of my secrets written in it, going into more detail about who I was looking for, and why. I'm kind of grateful that you didn't get to read that part, you defintely would have thought I was crazy."

   "It had a few phone numbers on it, so you could get a hold of me, as well as my e-mail. It said if you'd have me I'd come back in a heartbeat." Nick paused, "I really didn't want you leave you with Stefan. Maggie just made it seem like you were completely over me."

   "I wasn't." I looked at my hands as I fiddled with my fingers. "I mean, you were my first. I doubt I'll ever be completely over you."