Chapter 23

The past few months have been a blast. I've gotten to go to so many different places and met new people. I finally figured out what I'm going to do my school's research paper on which I'm excited about.

The girls have been amazing on their tour and the crowds go wild whenever the beginning of the concert starts which is my personal favorite.

"That was so amazing!" Ally screamed as they walked off the stage.

"You guys did amazing like always," I smiled as they walked around and grabbed their stuff for the showers.

"Thanks, Em," Lauren said as she laid beside me and I pushed her off.

"You're all sweaty and smelly," I said and she laughed.

"And here I thought you'd be used it by now," she laughed but got up and walked to the showers.

Over the next hour, I sat there and wrote my paper. We would be going home soon and I wanted to share it with my family when we got home, after I got it graded, of course. Hopefully it'll be a good grade because I've been working hard on it.

The teacher allowed me to have an extended time period on me telling her what I was doing, but I didn't get it to her on time so I had a zero for that part of the project.

I do, however hope to bring my grade up with a kick ass paper that makes me an emotional mess every time I reread it.

"We only have four more shows left," Normani said when we got on the tour bus.

"I can't believe it's already over," Camila said. "It seems like it just started yesterday."

The other girls agreed and I yawned.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," I said standing up.

"Did you finally finish your paper?" Lauren asked and I nodded my head. "Can you tell me what it's about?"

I shook my head and jumped in my bunk, immediately falling asleep.

***

"Mami!" I screamed as I hugged her coming off the plane. I missed you."

She kissed the top of my head. "I missed you too," she said and let me go to hug Lauren before we made our way to the car.

The following day at school, I handed in my paper and she smiled.

"I'll get this back to you at the end of the class," she said and I turned around to sit back in my seat only to lock eyes with Drew before he turned away.

He's changed so much since I left. He had pierced his lip and got the tattoo he was talking about which I thought was crazy because he's only fourteen but oh well. I guess his parents aren't that good after all.

I honestly can't believe him and Jeremy started hanging out; he was a good kid until I left. Was this my fault? Was my leaving the reason he changed so much? It was crazy to think like that because I'm only twelve years old.

We're just kids so I don't see how he has piercings and a tattoo? That's what I still don't get. If I went home and asked my parents for a tattoo of Jesus himself, they still wouldn't let me so how in the world does he have one on his arm?

Drew also let his hair grow out so it was almost shoulder length and parted down the middle. He really changed for the worst.

"Emily?" I heard my name and I looked up to see the teacher handing my paper back to me.

"Sorry," I said laughing it off as I took the paper to see I indeed got a 100% on it.

Smiling, I stuck the paper in my back pack and waited patiently for the school day to end, wanting to go home and share my work with my family and one of the most important people in my life which happens to be my oldest sister.

"Hey," I heard as I shut my locker door shut.

I turned to find Drew standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What?" I asked sticking my books into my bag.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry," he said looking up at me through his hair that he pushed back out of his eyes. "For what happened when you left. I shouldn't have said those things and I'm sorry."

"Okay," I said and walked past him.

"Emily wait," he said and ran up to me and grabbed my arm only to have me pull it away.

"What, Drew?" I asked annoyed and he ran his hands through his hair and sighed.

"I know you didn't cheat and I'm sorry, okay?" he asked. "Is that good enough?"

I shook my head and turned back around to try to leave only to have the older boy in front of me, blocking any path I had of doing so.

"Get out of my way," I said and he shook his head.

"Just hear me out, okay?"

I shook my head and pushed past him.

"Why are you acting like such a kid?" he asked catching back up to me and this time I turned around.

"Because I am a kid," I said to him. "I'm a twelve year old that cries for her big sister and made the big mistake of dating a douche bag!"

He looked hurt but proceeded nonetheless.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he trailed off and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't give a shit," I said stopping after each word for extra emphasis. "You called me and broke up with me. You called me a liar and a cheater and I'm only twelve, Drew. Twelve. After that call, Lauren and Camila sat there and held me while I cried myself to sleep. Now this may sound crazy to you, but I was hurt, Drew. I cried for days because of you. Call me a drama queen or a bitch looking for attention, do whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself but I don't care."

He went to say something, but I quickly cut him off. "And do bring my sister into it like she had anything to do with it. She took time out of her schedule to come to your house to surprise you for your birthday. She spent time with your family for crying out loud." I stared at him before walking away. "I just don't see how you can say some pretty rude shit about people who did nothing to you."

"I'm sorry," he said and I shook my head.

"I honestly don't know why I beat myself up over you," I said. "We weren't even together that long."

He looked down on the ground just as a girl with long brown hair walked up to him.

"Everything okay?" she asked looking between the two of us.

"Nice haircut by the way," I said causing him to look up. "It really helps that whole douchie vibe you have going on."

I didn't say anything after that, I just left and waited for my mom or sister to pick me up and take me home.

*

*

*

A/N

I AM SO SORRY

I honestly can't add any more chapters to this book so I decided to end it. Hopefully the epilogue will be up tonight and if not, it'll be up tomorrow.

I hope that you guys have enjoyed these two books and wish you all the best.

I am also very sorry that the last two chapters were rushed, but I just ran out of ideas and thought it'd be best to finish this book now so I don't have to dread writing it while working on my other books.

I hope you all had the best time with this series and I wish you all the best!

I love you.