Chapter 20

"Where's Mila?" I heard Dinah ask.

I slowly crawled out of my bed immediately feeling lightheaded and dizzy.

"Emily, are you okay?" Ally asked as I made my way to the bathroom.

I shook my head and hurried to the bathroom where I threw up.

After cleaning myself up, I walked back out not feeling any better.

"What do you mean all three of them are sick?" Dinah asked loudly.

I winced and grabbed at my head as a stumbled back towards my bunk.

"I mean just that," Jack said and I turned to them.

"Don't forget how you were being racist to the three of us," I said and when the three girls snapped their heads in his direction, I knew he was in for it.

As Dinah and Normani began screaming at him, Ally turned to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked reaching her arm out to touch me.

"Don't." I flinched back and she looked a little hurt but it went away as quickly as it came.

"We are contagious and you will get sick," I said.

She nodded and I started coughing.

"Just go lie down, I'll tell everyone to keep away from you girls," she said and I nodded.

I climbed into my bunk with much effort due to feeling weak and tired. Although I did fall asleep due to the tiredness.

Around eleven am I woke up. To find Camila and Lauren in the back o the bus.

"Hi," Lauren said as I sat down beside her.

"What're you guys doing back here?" I asked giving her a small smile.

"We were banned to the back," Camila said and we heard someone throwing up.

The three of us liked at each other before looking out into the hall, watching as Ally walked back her holding her stomach.

"And then there were four," Lauren said as Ally shut the door to the back.

"We have the flu," she said as she slowly sat down beside Camila.

"How do you know?" Camila asked turning to her.

"We have all the symptoms," she said. "It's self diagnosable."

I sighed as we all leaned back, getting comfortable.

About ten minutes later, Dinah opened the door.

"Hey," she said quietly.

"DJ, you'll get sick," I said trying to get her to leave.

She smiled at me. "No I won't. I've had my flu shot. If it makes you feel any better, after Ally told me it was the flu, Mani and I went off on Jack."

I smiled over at her. "Really?"

Lauren began coughing and Dinah eyed her.

"Mani hasn't had the shot so she's staying away from you guys for a while, but I'll stay with you. Also, we're canceling the next few shows and we're going to a hotel," she said.

"An actual bed," I said.

Dinah let out a small laugh as Camila got off the couch and ran to the bathroom.

"This is all my fault," Lauren sighed as she leaned back on the couch.

"No it's not, Lauren," Dinah said. "It's the flu. And besides, it's not like we can actually stay away from you. We're stuck here on this bus together."