Shrugging one shoulder I flicked my hair behind my head. "Just getting Christmas gifts. By the way, do you celebrate Christmas?"

Ripper looked slightly affronted, and he stepped back. The movement making countless women stare at his god like physique. Why did I feel a strange urge to growl?

"I celebrate Christmas. Am I really that cold?"

I shrugged, "by celebrating do you mean sitting in a dark corner and brooding over beer?" Ripper gave me a look that would have made me scared save for the slight twitch of his lips. 

Seamus and I grinned at each other before he swiped the bags again, throwing that arm back around my shoulder and walking out of the mall. Ripper came along my other side, close enough that I felt every tendril of his body heat. "Do you know how this looks?" I whispered, both men on both sides of me, too close to be normal. Ripper arched an eyebrow, amusement in his honey eyes. "What do you mean?" Oh he knew what I meant the bastard. 

I paused and started swaying my hips, giving him a sultry look, suggestion clear on my face. "Who cares, it's not like I've never had a threesome before"

Seamus dropped off, cursing as he tripped. 

____________________________________

Hugh was at home when we arrived, nursing bruised knuckles. I shook my head- throwing the bags to the side and exclaiming loudly "Lord, help me have patience with these stupid men" 

Seamus scoffed -assuming he wasn't part of the group, quickly settling back into his frosty exterior, and Ripper assumed his usual position at the table. The bandaging for Hugh took no less than 5 minutes, but I didn't keep my murmurings quiet. It was real danger, and the jokes were only to help me cope. 

"What did you buy?" Dad said, trying to distract my mind from the injuries. I scowled but played along, "Presents. For Christmas."

Dad sat back, surprise bright in his eyes. "You got something for me?" 

I nodded, my expression 'duh.' He smiled then, crinkling his older face. Slapping him on the back- a bit too hard than was necessary- I went outside, sitting on the steps. If they came back with more injuries in the next two weeks I was going to have a hernia. 

The door opened behind me, and Ripper sat down on my left, running a hand through his blonde curls. He turned to me, face serious and slightly closed, leaning closer until I swear he could hear my heart beating.

"You dated men in the past?" His words were gruff, and I sat there surprised. I nodded once, eyes intent on his. Ripper ran another hand through his hair, frowning at himself.

"You...dating. Dating is what you do?"

He was nervous. It was almost cute if he wasn't a 6.5ft giant. I nodded again, hands wringing themselves.

"I've never dated before-shit-never had the need to- fucking hell this is hard" Ripper cursed, voice growing more angry. I placed a hand on his hard shoulder, urging him forward. He exhaled slowly, standing up and coming in front of me.

"If you're into that dating shit, then I'll do it" Ripper murmured, body stiff and coiled. What did he mean? Was he really-no.But his words ignited a warmth in me,

"I want to take you out, really fucking wanna take you out" He breathed, voice hard. My heart was beating so erratically I feared he could see it almost. This was a dream- a real dream coming true. Ripper stood in front of me, clothed completely in black.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

He was asking me on a date. He was asking me on a date. Ripper was still standing there, face closing with every second it took me to answer. I nodded again, struggling to find the words over the sappy happiness that flowered in my body. Standing, I nodded again- seriously, a bad time to be mentally stunted.

"Ripper,of course I'd go on a date with you"

Ripper blinked, a shocked gesture that made me smile. The door opened again, interrupting our slightly heated atmosphere.

Hugh stood at the helm, burly arms folded, light brown hair wild around his face-if he was going for intimidating bushman, then he got it.

"You wanna date my daughter Ripper?" Dad growled, face scrunching. Ripper tore his gaze off my curved lips, folding his muscled arms across a broad chest. "Of course Pres"

Hugh glanced from me to Ripper, then jerked his head at him. "Let's have a chat, boy"

Oh my fucking God. Now was not the time to play manlier male protecting daughter. But, the action made me happier than I would ever admit.

Having a dad was great. Having a great dad was great. And having a hot, intense piece of a biker was better than amazing.