Chapter 3: Downtown Field Trip

A/N: Oh wow, has it really been so long since I updated this? Oopsie hehehe, sorry about that. Guess I kinda had a little bit of a writer's block for a bit. But I'm back now-

Sparks: And so are we!

Blitz: You bet'cha

Me: *groan* Yes, thank you for that. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the chappie

Sparks: Along with our commentary!

Me: Also, if it wasn't clear before, Phantom Planet never happened, but everything leading up to it did.

Third Person POV

After their encounter with the mysterious Danny Phantom, the Pines and their friends made their way to a hotel, booking three rooms. Luckily, the currency from their dimension was the same as this dimension and Ford was able to pay for a weeks stay. As the group headed up to their rooms, Dipper turned to his great-uncle. "Hey Great-Uncle Ford? Where'd you get all that money?"

Ford merely just winked at the younger boy. The group arrived at their rooms and peeked inside each one. They were all relatively the same. Two beds along the wall, a television across from the beds on a stand. A closet near the door with a bathroom across from it. Two of the rooms held empty mini-fridges. "Looks like we're gonna have to pair up," Stan commented somewhat sourly.

Sparks: I call being in Wendy's room!

Blitz: *still holding suitcases* I'm still packed and ready to go.

Me: You two hush, you're not going anywhere.

Sparks and Blitz: *groan* You're no fun

"I call this room!" Mabel cried, running into the closest room and flopping onto the bed. The room she had chosen had a window that overlooked a small park area. It also had one of the mini-fridges.

"I'll be with Mabel," Wendy said, walking into the room after Mabel, "Girls gotta stick together right?" Wendy winked at Mabel, causing her to squeal excitedly. The lumberjack sat on the other vacant bed, falling onto her back and kicking off her boots.

Blitz: SLEEPOVER!

Sparks: GREAT IDEA! WE CAN TELL THEM STORIES ABOUT DANNY!

Me: Absolutely not! You two are staying here with me!

"I guess Soos and I can pair up," Dipper said.

Soos smiled at that, "Oh yeah! The Pterodactyl Bros are back!" Dipper chuckled at the memory of their time hunting down Mabel's pet pig Waddles to save it from an actual pterodactyl. Waddles was currently still at the twin's home in California. Apparently, pigs still weren't allowed on public transport vehicles. But their parents had promised to drive Waddles up to the shack as soon as they could.

Blitz: Aw, poor Waddles

"Guess that leaves you and me Poindexter," Stan said. Ford nodded and headed into the room leftover for the two older twins while Dipper and Soos entered theirs. Everyone got settled into their designated rooms and they were each given a key card. Ford mindlessly flipped on the TV to the news station.

"This is Lance Thunder, reporting live from downtown Amity. It appears town hero, Danny Phantom is fighting the infamous ghost known commonly as Plasmius alongside one of his sworn enemies. The Red Huntress." A blond male spoke, as the camera panned upwards to a fight. Ford instantly whipped around, planting himself on the bed and calling everyone into the room. Dipper, Mabel and Soos sat on the floor in front of the TV while Wendy sat on the bed beside Ford and Stan stood with his arms crossed.