Recovery Road

You woke up in an all gray room, making you wonder if you were in either Heaven or Hell. You then noticed a polar bear and three men wearing different hats; one had the word "Penguin" sewn on the front, one was in the shape of a killer whale, and one was covered in big polka-dots. You were aching, letting you know you were, in fact, alive. "Why am I not dead?" you asked, and all four men immediately got up and rushed to you. The one with the polka-dot hat calmly walked towards you and skipped right to the important stuff, apparently he hated questions. "I'm Trafalgar Law, and this is some of my crew, Bepo, Penguin, and Schachi. You were severely wounded, so we took you on our ship. Your husband and his brother are fine, and you've been in a coma for about six months." it took you a while to process this information, and, when you did, you asked how and why you were alive, because, as a human with no devil-fruit abilities, you should have died when punched through by Akainu. "You're alive for two main reasons," Law explained, "One, everyone on that damn pirate crew wanted you alive; Whitebeard even threatened to kill me if I didn't at least try to bring you back. Two, you're related to someone who saved my life; the least I could do for him is take care of his niece." You stared at him blankly. "You mean Uncle Rocinante?" you ask. Something flashed in his eyes as he shooed his crew away. He sighed. "Do you want to hear my story? Because I'm willing to tell you. I trust you, not only because you're Cora-san's niece, but also because, like him, you died so that those you loved could live." you nodded, listening intently, tears in both you and law's eyes as he relived Cora-san's death. When he finished, you couldn't find the right words to say, bringing an uncomfortable silence, allowing you to hear a soft clank. Law dried his eyes, and opened the door, half his crew spilling into the room, obviously trying to eavesdrop. "How much did you hear?" Law asked, cracking his knuckles and wearing an evil smirk. The crew scrambled over each other trying to run away. Law sighed and turned to you "I'll be back once I deal with these idiots." he then left.
In the year and a half it took you to recover, you stayed on board the Heart Pirates' yellow submarine (*~We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine~*) You weren't fit to go back to your crew; You'd needed multiple organ transplants, skin transplants, blood transplants, even bone transplants. But, thankfully, Law used his Ope-Ope no mi powers to get it all done within about three months, and had no side-effects (at least that's what he told you) He just wanted to be safe and watch over you for two years. Law gave you your vivre card that he'd made, Your initial one had disintegrated when you'd died, but Law brought you back and healed you so that it was bigger than it was even before Blackbeard kidnapped you. When you and Law went your separate ways, You went to go look for Ace, after retrieving his Vivre card from Jenbei at Fishman Island. You finally found them; Ace, Luffy, and, apparently Luffy's crew, were all at Sabaody Archipelago, meeting up after a two-year's absence, according to the newspaper you got form a salesperson at the entrance to the island.