The War

You were walking toward the execution platform when Sengoku gave his speech. Nothing you haven't heard or didn't know already, Ace was the son of Gol D. Roger, you were the daughter of Donquixote Doflamingo, you were both put to death for that reason, and your association with Whitebeard. What you didn't expect, however, was that Whitebeard wanted to wage war with the marines. You didn't believe him until you saw bubbles in the ocean, and everyone; every single soul under Whitebeard, those who knew you, friends, family, acquaintances, even those who knew you only from your wedding announcement; Everyone was fighting for you and Ace. You didn't think you were this important to them, they were probably fighting for some other reason; They hated the Marines and were tired of them... that was the only other reason you could think of. You then heard something in the sky; Luffy was falling with a literal shipload of people he'd freed from Impel Down, Emperor Ivankov, Sir Crocodile, Jenbei, Even Buggy. Everyone gave it their all. Everyone was fighting bravely, and, though foolish it may be, you would either accept life or death, to live with Luffy and everyone else, or to die, and meet all your old friends again. Everyone wanted you and Ace alive and with them, so much that they were willing to die for you. You didn't know what to think of their decision, whether they were desperate not to lose another crew member/friend/family member, whether they didn't want you and Ace specifically to die, whether they were just tired of the marines, or all of them together. Either way they were dropping like flies and you couldn't do a thing to stop it. Once, Marco tried to make shortcut by flying to the platform, but got hit by Garp and put in seastone handcuffs, down for the count. Meanwhile, Luffy and everyone else was fighting bravely, and Luffy was ultimately the one to free you two. You all fought alongside one another, that is, until Admiral Akainu decided to bait a hook and see who took it. Ace, being the thick-headed idiot he was, took the bait. You were taking Luffy to the ships when you heard Ace call your name, only to literally turn into Akainu's lava-coated fist, cooking you alive from the inside out. 

            You fell half into Luffy's lap, and half into Ace's arms. Ace and Luffy looked as if their world was ending. You tried to lighten the mood, "H-Hey, Luffy? You're not that crybaby I grew up with, now are you? I can't believe a wimp like you freed us." You tried to force a laugh, but, halfway through, you started coughing up blood, which only made the boys more desperate to save you. "G-Guys," You said above their frantic shouts of "Get a doctor!"/"Someone help us"/"She has to live, we've fought so hard and lost so many!!" "I wanted to tell you that my real dream was to spend my life with you, to grow old with you, to raise our kids together, to live as one happy family, forever... but... I guess it's kinda obvious I won't be able to have that future." You then coughed up more blood, making Luffy look for more nonexistent ways for you to live. "No, you'll make it (y/n), you... you've gotta make it, right, Ace? (y/n)'s gonna make it?" Luffy asked hopefully, looking to his older, more experienced brother, but all Ace could do was stare at you, fraught, so you answered for him, "Sorry, Luffy, but I'll see you later, yeah? Hopefully much later, because that would mean you'd died, and I don't want to see anyone in heaven for a long time." Luffy started going into hysterics, pleading that someone heal you but there was nothing anyone cold do, you were done for. Luffy was only making things worse for Ace, who was trying to calm him down, so you did the next best thing, you lied. "Luffy." he turned to you with desperate eyes, pleading for you to live. "I'll see you soon. I'll heal up, and we'll see each other real soon, OK?" "Really?" Luffy said, happy he was going to see you again, even if it pained you to see him this happy over a lie. "Yeah, really" You said, a single tear running down your face. You then turned to Ace. "Take care of him for me, would ya?" Ace was crying, too, but he nodded and tried to calm Luffy further. You finally addressed them both, "Hey, don't cry. I'll see you as soon as I can." The lie was meant more for Luffy, to keep him happy, to distract him from the fact you were dying in his and Ace's arms. But Ace knew you weren't coming back. Darkness crept into your vision; you only had a few seconds. "I... I love you both... So much..." you say, before being swallowed by blackness and going completely numb.