Injuries

~author's note~
           I'm sorry if this chapter is crappy. Comment if my writing is losing something that made you like it in the first few chapters. I've seen a few stories that have a few chapters in another person's point of view, so I hope you don't mind this change, and see you when you read the next update! Thanks, and please be easy on the hate. (the image is where you were impaled.)

                                                                                    Ace's POV.
        Ace watched as her shadowed figure was whipped into the air along with the mast she was tending to, trying to furl the sails. He was suddenly hit by a wave of terror of losing the only girl that made him feel that life was worth living. He tried to call out to her to let her know they would do anything in their power to find her and get her back alive. The waves swallowed her up, and, though they looked for her the rest of the day, she was nowhere to be seen. Luckily, within the day, he was informed that the Whitebeard pirates were only two days west of them, and had picked up a badly wounded girl. They sought them out as fast as they could, and Ace started a fight amongst their crews, Ace alone getting captured and taken hostage, like they had no doubt done to (y/n).

          The moment he had control, he asked where they had taken the other hostage of his crew, (y/n). A rather large man came up to him, tried to introduce himself as Jozu, but Ace was already desperate to see if the girl they found was actually (y/n). The man directed him to a room and he bolted there without a care in the world but for who was in that room. He'd barely had any sleep since the storm, and he was desperate to see her, barging in the room and stopping, staring at the bed. He was ecstatic when he saw it was, in fact, his (y/n), and she was alive. He then took in her injuries. And was more horrified the longer he looked at her. Her hip was bloody, she had blood-stained bandages around the entirety of her torso, her normally (h/c) hair was stained dark with dried blood and seawater. He rushed to her side, worried as all hell he was going to lose another important person he loved to the literal hell of the world. He was both terrified of her dying right in front of him, and enraged that a crew with fucking doctors wouldn't clean her up, at least a little; there was dried blood everywhere! He cast his face in shadows as he made the decision to take Whitebeard's head, if not for mistreating (y/n), then for his bounty, which will help him achieve his and (y/n)'s dream faster. "A-Ace?" her voice stopped his bloodthirsty thoughts, bringing him back to his heavily injured fiance. "Did they do anything bad to you?" he asked her. He didn't care about the two crew members or the captain that were in the room with them. "No." she answered. "They actually helped me, Ace. They fed me, gave me medicine and clothes, and healed me. Don't be mad at them, Ace." But he was. He wanted to beat them all up for not taking proper care of her. "Ace." Her forceful tone made him look at her. "If it wasn't for these men, I'd be dead." she deadpanned, knowing he wouldn't be able to argue. He got up and reluctantly turned to the three men, thanking them before asking if he could help (y/n) get cleaned up before her injuries got infected. They obliged, sending a nurse in to deal with the bandages around her chest and hips. After she was clean, he took her into a separate room, making sure it was empty before pinning her against a wall. He held her close, swearing to protect her, making sure none would harm her. Her voice rang with hope as she said, "I hope you can make friends with them, Ace. They saved my life." He sighed heavily and looked at her battered, bruised, and scarred body. "We'll see." he said, already planning against it, thinking of ways to end their lives for endangering hers.