Blackbeard's Betrayal

The entire crew was, as usual partying. This time the occasion was you and Ace's three-year anniversary. You were keeping something from the crew, waiting to tell Ace when you two were alone; you were pregnant. You were terrified of having and raising a kid, but you were happy, because you were finally able to live your other dream of raising a family with the man you love, to grow old together, and to see your kids grow to be famous pirates like their father and Gol D. Roger. But you never got to tell him, because, that night, you talking with Thatch about a Devil-fruit he'd found. "So what do you think it does?" you ask. "I honestly don't know" he said, looking at the fruit quizzically. "Do you think anyone else has any ideas? You could always ask around." you suggested. "Sure." he said, turning around and addressing the crew who were on deck. "Hey, does anyone know what power this fruit'll give you?" he asked as you looked around. Everyone either had confused looks or just shook their heads, all but one, you noticed, Marshall D. Teach looked as if he'd struck gold. " Teach! You look like you know what this does, care to enlighten us?" you ask, curious as to what it would do to your friend and crew member if he were to eat it.'Uh... I'll tell you two later..." he said, you blew it off, knowing that he'd try something if you didn't go with your friend. Little did you know you were going to be a victim. You decided to meet on the deck at midnight (arousing your first suspicion) he then told you both to come alone, and to make sure you weren't followed (arousing your second suspicion).
You finally met up with Thatch and Teach at midnight, and Teach told you he'd been looking for that specific fruit since he learned about it's existence, which is precisely why he'd joined the Whitebeard pirates in the first place. He told you both that he wanted it, and you to give it to him. Thatch then told him he wasn't the only one on the ship, others might want it more than him, and he should be more considerate. Then Teach did the last thing you were expecting, he literally stabbed Thatch in the back. You screamed. You stood, paralyzed as Thatch lay limp, dead. You then started to scream for help, started to run, but, exactly like that night, you didn't get very far before Teach put a cloth over your nose and mouth, making you breathe in the chloroform, making you pass out, but not before you saw Marco, Ace, and a few other people turn the corner, but before they could do anything, blackness surrounded you, and nothing else.