Impel Down

You were in the same cell as Ace for two reasons; you had the same bounty, and you were being forced to watch each other be tortured. You both lost the will to live in the prison. They nearly starved you, rarely coming down to the sixth level, they burned you til your skin peeled off into the lava below, froze you until your toes and fingers were layered with ice, making everything worse by throwing saltwater on your wounds, burning you further. You were always chained within a fingertip's length from being able to touch Ace, and he was always in pain, mental, physical, or emotional; but He still had enough strength to send death glares at anyone who dared to look at you with disgust or hatred, even more so when someone came in for a "torture hour". You could feel your lifespan diminishing, and wondered how small your Vivre Card was; you'd dropped yours the last time you were on Whitebeard's ship. You were visibly pregnant now. Ace wondered if Blackbeard raped you, but you told him that, though he threatened to, he never did. The child was his. He just stared at the ground, knowing they'd never let the kid live past one month, if you even had it. They took you both and made you watch each other be tortured. Ace was whipped, beaten, burned, frozen, and whipped again and doused with saltwater, and thrown back to watch you get the worst of it. You were flogged, whipped, beaten, frozen, burned, flogged, burned, beaten, and flogged, doused with saltwater to be thrown like a sack of potatoes into your cell, back to the wall, wounds getting infected, and arms stretched so the wounds would take longer to heal. And, as Ace gave up the will to live, so, too, did you.
A few weeks of sweet alone time, healing you to be tortured the next week, (two weeks of torture every day for an hour, one week to heal, and back to two weeks of torture.) They announced you and Ace had a visitor, the "most beautiful woman on the seas", Boa Hancock. She said how she was finally meeting Ace and you "in the flesh", and loads of other crap, that turned out to be a rather clever rouse, because, while everyone was either distracted with her beauty, or shutting the others up, she told you Luffy was here to set the two of you free. Afterward, she straightened and said "I hope you've learned a valuable lesson, Pirate." She then turned and left. You never got to see Luffy free you though, because both you and Ace were taken to be executed at Marineford. You just hoped and prayed that Luffy wasn't there to see it, because watching your loved ones die in front of you, helpless to stop it or to do anything, is the worst kind of torture imaginable.

~Author's Note~                                                                                                                                    I know I'm torturing you a lot, but I have nothing else that would move the story along!! Please forgive me, and I will probably end this book within about three or four chapters, so... yeah. If you want me to continue the book, leave some suggestions in the comments, my main points were going to be Sabaody Archipelago (however you spell that, you know what I'm talking about.), Punk Hazard, and Dressrosa.