H2Obrohmtoonz #5

For @queens_and_kings
Prompt: Luke and ohm are overprotective of their lovers, although Del can get a bit angry at them and Bryce gets upset easily. Del gets angry at Bryce after Bryce makes a mistake with the cooking. Bryce gets upset and runs off, making Del upset. They have to find Bryce as Bryce ends up in the wrong hands, a perv or whatever.
Note: They all live in North Carolina now
====================
"Alright loves, we'll be home in a half hour," Luke says, picking up the car keys.
"Don't cause too much trouble," Ryan jokes while kissing his other two lovers on the forehead.
"Okay, don't be gone any longer, dinner will be waiting for you when you get home," Bryce reminds the two eldest.
"Okay, love you guys!"
"Love you too!"
Then Ohm and Luke leave. Bryce heads to the kitchen to start making dinner, humming a small tune as he works.
    "Ok, now to boil the water..." Bryce puts the water in a kettle to boil. After some time on the stove the kettle starts screeching and spewing water everywhere. Bryce gets close to the stove with the water burning his skin, but he shuts off the stove so that Jonathan will not get mad for making too big of a mess. Hurriedly, he rushes to the bathroom to take care of the burns that cover his arms. Right before he can do anything,
    "BRYCE! WHAT THE FUCK?" Jonathan yells. The chicken, Bryce remembers.
    "Oh my gosh Jon! I'm sorry I totally forgot I-I got burned and I-" Bryce starts.
    "Shut the fuck up! The chicken is burned! This was supposed to be our special night! With fancy wine and a delicious meal! And it was gonna be all romantic! And you RUINED the main course!" The older continues staring coldly at Bryce, who at this point had tears freely flowing down his face and is sobbing loudly. Jon just growls and at the boy who has now sunk to his knees. And suddenly before Jon can speak, the blonde bolts from his place on the floor, straight out the door. Not only is the older shocked, he knows he isn't nearly fast enough to catch Bryce.
     Jon stares at the door for a few minutes before he came to realization of what he did. "Shit," he whispers. He dials Bryce's phone, but hears it on the counter. He dials his other two lovers.
    "Hey Jon what's up?" Luke asks in happy tone as he answers the phone.
    "I fucked up real bad."
    "What happened babe?"
    "Bryce burnt the chicken... a-and I got upset because this w-was supposed to b-be our night. I-I yelled a lot. Now he's g-gone and his phone is h-here," Jonathan whimpers into the phone.
     "Fuck! Bryce cannot be left alone out on the streets at night. He-he's too good hearted," Ohm panics.
     "Oh god! What if something happens? Alright, we're gonna find him. We have to, before something terrible happens," Luke does a quick U-turn before driving the direction Jonathan said he had gone.
     Bryce knows he should never have run. He knows how to get home, but it is a long walk. He is cold and in both physical and mental pain.
     "Excuse me sir?" A stranger asks looking at Bryce's arm.
     "Huh? Oh hello." Bryce waves a bit, finding himself uncomfortable under their stare.
    "I can't help but notice you have some burns. They look pretty bad, maybe ever third-degree. How did that happen?"
     "Oh uh just a cooking accident. I uh never got a chance to fix them up," Bryce replies.
      "My name is Mason. Would you like some help with those?"
"Yeah that would actually be really great!" Bryce smiles at the male before following him.
"So... why are you out here this late?" Mason asks.
     "Oh I uh, I got into a fight with one of my boyfriends." Bryce looks down.
"Oh dear, so... you have multiple boyfriends?" Mason continues to question Bryce.
"Yeah, Jonathan, Luke, and Ryan," Bryce sighs, wondering if they are even worried about him.
"So... do all four of you work or only some?" Bryce wonders where the odd question came from, but nods it off as he is not the best conversationalist.
"All of us do," Bryce answers.
"Wow, you guys must bring in a lot of money." Bryce finally realizes they have come to a dark alley way, and that his comments are very unnatural.
"Uh I guess?" Bryce whimpers out.
"That's money I could really use," Mason says as he pins Bryce against the wall of the alley. "Make this easy Bryce, give me the money," he demands.
"I-I don't have any with me. I just ran out of the house a-and didn't take anything. I don't even have my phone!" The blonde cries out.
"You're real lucky that I have another use for you..." Mason trails off, looking Bryce up and down and biting his lip. "So beautiful... no wonder three guys wanted you, you must be great in bed." He moves forward and begins to nip at Bryce's pale neck.
"Back the fuck away or I'll shoot. I'm not a pussy with a gun," an accented voice hisses. Mason looks away to see that there is a gun pointed at him.
"Luke!" Bryce gasps out running to him and Ryan. As soon as he reaches them Ryan pulls him into the most loving hug Bryce had ever felt.
"Bryce are you okay?" Ryan asks, running a hand through his blonde hair.
"A little shaken up, but nothing too bad." Bryce cuddles up to Ryan's body. "How did you two know where I was?"
"Twenty minutes ago Jon called us in a complete panic telling us he had fucked up. And that you ran off, we've been searching ever since. I'm glad we found you when we did. C'mon, lets get you home love," Luke hums as Ryan lifts Bryce up and begins to carry him to the car.
"Luke?" Bryce looks at him with questioning eyes.
"Yes?"
"Would you have actually shot him?" Bryce wonders.
"If he tried anything I would of. Nobody hurts my angel. I love you Bryce and I'd do anything to protect you." Luke places a kiss on Bryce's forehead. Ryan lays Bryce in the car, across the back seats. Luke drives and Ryan is shotgun.
When the three arrive home, they can't find Jon anywhere. They call his name, but get no reply.
"Jon? Jon please! Where are you? I'm not mad at you! Please!" Bryce yells, begging for a reply. Then he feels arms around his waist and he knows it is Jon and the shorter has his forehead pressed against Bryce's back mumbling and stuttering.
"I-I'm so sor-ry! I'm s-such a horrible b-boyfrie-nd! I-I lo-ve you! P-pl-ease forgive m-me!"
"Jon, I forgive you! C'mere." Bryce turns around and hugs the older male. The blonde places kisses all over his face. "Shhh I'm alright..." Bryce hums a quiet tune as he rocks the brunette back and forth. He eventually hears small snores coming from Jon's mouth.
Bryce carries him up to their room and plops him onto the bed. Luke and Ryan lay down along with Bryce and cuddle up to him. Bryce smiles as he falls asleep, knowing he is safe and protected by the three most loving boyfriends he could have ever asked for.
====================
Done! I hope this meets expectations... anyway have a nice day another one will
hopefully be out soon!
(Not really well edited I'm sorry. I'm sick at the moment)
-Roo