Minicat #1

A minicat for @DreamsOfMarijuana
========================
"Kino!" Tyler yells running out of his house after his escaped dog. "Kino come back!" He claps his hands expecting his dog to stop and come trotting back but it keeps on going. The spotted dog rounds a corner and Tyler looses sight of him. When he reaches the bend he sees Kino jumping all over a male with red brown hair and glasses.
     "Oh! Is this your dog?" He asks with a non-American accent.
     "Yeah that is Kino. Sorry about that." Tyler apologizes waving for Kino to follow. He doesn't.
     "That's okay. I love dogs! My apartment building doesn't let us have pets though." The man replies. "I'm Craig by the way." He says holding out a hand.
     "Tyler." The older says taking his hand and shaking it. "Kino come on." Tyler urges but he seems pretty keen on staying right next to Craig.
"How about I walk back to your house with you? Kino, come on!" Craig says patting the dog on the back, who starts walking behind Craig. Tyler's eyes widen as he follows the two, running a bit to catch up. "So how long have you been living here?" Craig asks trying to make small talk.
    "Uh probably a little under a year. What about you?"
     "Only a month or so. I just moved from Britain. It was probably the best moment of my life when I got that visa." He laughs.
     "Here's my house." Tyler says thanking Craig for helping get his dog back.
     Over the next few weeks Kino continues to escape and run to Craig. It becomes a common occurrence and the two learn more about each other as they walk back to Tyler's house. But today is different. When the pair reach Tyler's house instead of getting Kino inside the house and Craig leaving, Tyler invites him inside for hot chocolate since it is quite chilly out. Which the smaller gratefully accepts with a shiver.
"Thanks Tyler!" Craig smiles as the mug warms his cold hands.
"Your welcome, do you want to play some video games?" Tyler asks with a challenging smirk.
"Yeah sure! But jut so you know I'm gonna kick your ass!" Craig replies with his signature loud laugh.
     More weeks pass by hot chocolate and video games became a normal occurrence after Kino ran away. Some days Tyler didn't even go after the dog. He would just let Craig bring him back. Tyler and Craig both developed a fondness for the other. And on somedays when they didn't see each other they would spend the day wondering what would happen if they did.
     On some occasions while playing video games Craig would do something good, and Tyler would call him something like a 'beautiful fuck' and give him a kiss on the cheek. Craig always wanted to do the same. But he thought Tyler would think he was weird.
     "Ahh fuck I'm dead." Craig groans. They are playing CS:GO and now it is one on three game point.
     "One kill! Two kills! Three kills! Whoooo get shit on!" Tyler yells.
     Craig smiles. "Good job." And a kiss on the lips? Tyler turns his head to look at Craig as he congratulated him. Only to feel their lips together. "Oh my god I am so sorry! That was supposed to be on the cheek but you turned!" Craig rants heat in his cheeks.
     "Oh well." Tyler hums as he pushes their lips back together. "I enjoyed it."
     The new couple spends the rest of the day playing video games and giving little pecks on the lips as a congratulations or a good job. They share one last kiss as Craig leaves the house.
      That night Tyler gives Kino extra treats. "Good boy Kino. Thanks for everything."
======================
Sorry for that being late I will probably have another brohm one out either later tonight or tomorrow morning. And if  not by then I am so sorry. But I'll get to editing that. Talk to ya then
-Roo