It came as quite the surprise to Marinette in all honesty. Truth be told, she couldn't think of anything that she'd really done to offend Chloe that much. She remembered that in pre-school, they shared a neutral relationship, neither friends nor enemies, until Marinette's lack of a Trait put her down at the bottom of the social ladder. After her Trait did develop, Chloe's dislike for her seemed to grow, becoming this ugly ball of hate and disgust for her mere existence.

"Well that was... Dramatic." Nino muttered, glancing up at Marinette. "You doin' okay?"

"Yeah... I'm okay."

"I don't get her sometimes." Adrien sighed, leaning back in his seat. "She wasn't like this when we were younger... Well, she was spoiled, sure, but that was a whole new level of bratty. I just don't get why she even wants to be a Hero if that's the way she's going to act." He tapped his finger on the desk, recalling his old memories of his friend, from the days she was sweeter and kinder, and being around her didn't feel like a chore to be endured, but a privilege to be thankful for. "When we were kids, she said she wanted to go to Collège Françoise Dupont, but she wanted to study politics, to become mayor like her dad... Then it turned to wanting to join the Elite course, and then back down to wanting to join the Hero Course."

Alya couldn't help but stifle laughter. "Could you imagine Chloe as a politician?"

"I can actually." Marinette chuckled, the barely contained giggles from her best friend being contagious. The image of Chloe making all the calls on what went down in Paris not helping her keep her composure. Somehow the temperamental girl made a good substitute for the world's politicians. "And that's a scary thought."

At this, Adrien finally stood upright, a small smile on his face, amused by the jokes Alya and Marinette were making. As much as he was enjoying being a part of the current conversation, he wanted to get over to the Combat Practice room to get started on his classes before the clock hit 11:00, which was the standard time for the days Enrichment classes to begin, for this one day of sampling only.

"You going somewhere bro?" The Hydrokinetic boy asked, as Adrien Teleported next to the door to avoid having to squeeze past his best friends seat. A trivial use of Teleportation, but one that no one questioned.

Nodding, the Dual Trait user explained, "Yeah, I wanna get to the Enrichment class I chose before it begins."

"You mentioned you picked one." Alya remembered the explanation he gave their strict teachers before Marinette revealed her Hero name as Alchemist. "Combat Practice, right?"

Adrien responded once again with a firm nod of his head, his blond hair swaying down to cover a bit of his right eye as he did so. "That's right. I want to get better at fighting since I lost my matchup against the Abnormal and Primal group. I thought this might be a good way to improve my skills."

"I'm going to be looking into the Technology class." Explained the dark scarlet haired girl. "I figured it could help with my Broadband Trait if I found some technology that could enhance a Wi-Fi signal." She then nudged her friend with her elbow, jabbing her just underneath her ribcage. "Hey M, which Classes are you thinking of trying?"

Marinette blinked, before going pink. "Uh... I-I haven't actually... Decided yet..."

A Cheshire grin appeared on Alya's face, and she looked back over to the blond model. "Hey, Adrien, why don't you and Marinette try Combat Practice classes together?"

Under a regular circumstance, Marinette would have turned into a blushing mess, trying to find a way to avoid the situation the best she could, since she couldn't stand the prospect of being around her crush on her own for too long. She'd make excuses, find a class that interested her in nothing more than falling asleep, but it would be better than making an idiot out of herself in front of Adrien...