Combat Classes

Enrichment Classes. In the CFD, these are essentially additional classes that someone may choose to take outside their primary course. Just like with a baseline course, these classes are graded, and can be quoted as a part of a personal statement, and even evolve into a qualification of their own right, so lots of students treated them as a second course that they could take. As expected for a school with the facilities and equipment that the CFD had, many options of Enrichment classes existed. From Combat Practice, to Design, to Public Service.

So when Adrien had seen the Combat Practice Enrichment Classroom, he'd immediately signed up. His desire to improve his ability to perform hand-to-hand capabilities had driven him to take the opportunity without hesitation. If his fights with Ree taught him anything, it was that he needed to learn various martial arts from every source he could get them from. He lacked natural flexibility, so he needed a way to be able to keep up with someone like Ree who was able to perform masterful dances while she fought.

Marinette's Hero name had been the final one to be announced, and Adrien had been glad he'd made it back in time for it. The signup process for Combat Practice had been a lot longer than he would have ever imagined, the teachers needing him to sign various forms saying that they weren't responsible if he ended up brutally injured. It raised the question as to just how brutal the training was actually going to be.

What was a surprise however, was the fact that after Marinette's Hero name had been given, their teachers basically told them that that was it for classes that day. Every student had been given a booklet, and within it contained a large selection of external classes, services, Enrichment classes, and the likes. Extra credit classes.

Heroism as an industry looked for the absolute best of the best, meaning that every single student needed to amass a huge variety of skills, and reasons as to why they were the best. Why they were the number one Hero for the job. Without these reasons to hire them, to call upon them whenever there was a crisis, they would be failures as Heroes. They needed to take every single opportunity that they could to improve themselves, to gain power, to extend their powers, and learn to become better with them. As students, it was their responsibility to improve themselves. As educators, it was the teacher's jobs to guide them, to train them.

With this in mind, the rest of the day was going to be dedicated to the students trying to find the best additional classes and extracurricular activities that would suit them, and they would get the most out of. Of course, none of them were compulsory, but extremely recommended.

Chloe of course, arrogant to the very core, opted to do none of them.

"I don't need any of them." She dismissed every suggestion Sabrina made to her blonde friend/master rudely, acting offended at the mere suggestion that she needed any sort of help or improvement when it came to her powers. In a fit of anger, Chloe slapped each booklet out of the Mind Reading girl's hands, causing them to scatter all across the floor and violently told her, "Not a single one of these would even be worth the time it would take to read them!"

"R-Right, of course." Sabrina apologized, and dropped to the floor, picking up each of the leaflets with a small whimper to her voice.

It was something a lot of people in the class couldn't quite comprehend. With the Mind Reading power the orange haired girl had, how was it possible that she was so blind to the venomous personality Chloe possessed? The abusive relationship they shared? How was it that Sabrina was unable to understand how little Chloe truly valued her as a person, never mind how little she considered her to be her genuine friend? But yet, she still followed the blonde girl loyally, despite all the painful setbacks it put her at.

It was cruel. So many of them had tried to convince Sabrina to break away from Chloe, to try and help the poor girl, but it was like she was programmed to blindly obey whatever the cruel girl told her. No one had succeeded yet.