After Chloe had slapped the leaflets and left Sabrina to collect them up again like a servant, she stormed towards the door in a huff.

"You know, being that overconfident and cruel to your friends will probably get you in a lotta trouble someday, 'Queen'."

Alya's off-handed insult towards Chloe caused the girl to stop in her tracks and glare towards her tan skinned classmate, sat upright with a smirk, quite pleased with the reaction Chloe had given her. Using her chosen Hero name against her like a weapon against the egomaniacal Witch was a strategy Alya was more than willing to wield, especially against someone as ruthless as Chloe.

The end result was a locking of sharp dagger scowls between the two of them. Surrounding Alya were her friends, Marinette to her right, and Adrien and Nino on the row below them, whereas Chloe stood alone. The perfect analogy.

Not that the mayor's daughter was going to let that work on her. Pride and self-confidence coursed through her.

"You keep your opinions to yourself!" Chloe snapped right back at Alya harshly, pointing a finger directly at the Broadband Trait user, like she was accusing her of committing sin. "If I want to know what you think, I'll ask you!"

"You won't ever want to know that though, will you? Because you 'Won't need the help.'"

"I don't need any help with my powers!"

"It's weird, actually Chloe." Adrien said, joining the conversation. "I've known you for years, and I still don't have a clue what your Trait even is. I mean, being confidents fine, but a Hero needs to work in teams. How are we supposed to work alongside you if you won't even speak to most of our classmates in a kind manner and won't share your powers with us?"

For a second, Chloe looked like Adrien made a valid point, like she had just a brief moment of doubt. Hearing that from one of her only childhood friends had to hurt, and make her question herself for just a few moments.

"I don't want to share what I can do, simple as that." Chloe explained. When she spoke to Adrien, she was generally more polite, but still had no reserves about mistreating him at times, which he seemed to tolerate for some reason, probably because he was one of the few in the class who actually considered Chloe a friend.

"Why not though?"

Suddenly, the glare Chloe exhibited shifted target, straight to Marinette. The blue haired girl was caught off guard by this, and jumped back slightly in her seat. In a violent and nearly explosive manner of speaking, Chloe spat out the words, "You'll find out when I get the chance to take her on in a real fight."

Marinette's eyes suddenly shot wide open, surprised at the pure level of what looked like downright hatred coming from Chloe. Yes, she was aware that the two of them shared quite possibly the worst relationship out of every single person in their class, but she never imagined it was to this level of outright hate. She didn't hate Chloe to the point of wanting to kill her, but she could tell Chloe hated her that much. "Wh - What did I do?"

"You piss me off." The girl who's Trait remained a mystery to all her classmates declared, before she turned around and stormed right out of the classroom, Sabrina following close behind, desperately grasping onto the leaflets previously scattered around the floor.

That statement had left the room rather silent. It was in this moment that Marinette realized that the entire classroom had been listening to their conversations, because as soon as Chloe left, the room was totally noiseless, and then the groups suddenly went back to chatting, as if they hadn't just been listening in on Chloe's rather loud declaration of hatred towards Marinette.