Chapter five: I'm a what now?

Comenzar desde el principio

Kyle smirked at be before looking towards his sister. She was very pretty, with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes She, however,  looked nothing like Kyle.

“This is Arabella.” Kyle said

“And?” His sister replied with boredom laced in her voice

Arabella.” Kyle said again

His sister looked at him with a blank expression but then something sparkled in her eyes “The Arabella?”

The Arabella?

“Yes.” Kyle nodded

“As in Arabella the prin-” She started but Kyle stopped her when he cleared his throat as if to tell her to shut up.

Confusion flickered across her face but she didn’t question her brother.

“What do you mean ‘The Arabella?’” I asked “I know it’s not a very common name but-”

“Well if you sat down and let Archie explain what was going on you would understand, but instead you brought a tree through the front room window.”

“Arabella?” Kyle’s sister asked quietly and I turned to face her “M-may I call you Arabella?”

“Well it is my name?” I squinted my eyes at her.

“Oh, of course.” She nodded and stuck her hand towards me “I’m Dylan Knight.”

I shook her hand “Dylan?” I repeated the name in case I had misheard her

She smiled shyly “I know… my parents wanted a boy.”

“Dyl, that’s not true.” Kyle interrupted her.

 “It’s true and everyone knows it.” She said sadly but then perked up “It’s so nice to finally meet you!”

“It’s good to meet you too but, how do you know anything about me? Have you been expecting me?” I asked in confusion and looked between the two siblings.

“No,” Kyle said quickly “Now, get back into the house.”

“No.” I crossed my arms over my chest

“Excuse me?”

“We have already discovered that I do not have a stutter Kyle.”

“Fine.” He sighed and before I realised what he was doing he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

“PUT ME DOWN YOU ARSE!” I shouted and slammed my fists into his back, no doubt giving him several bruises.