"I know, baby. It's okay. Ian feels horrible. He'll come to his senses soon. I just hope Xhex forgives him." Anthony said, hugging Kalel.

"Hey, Xhex. How long have you been there?" Anthony said, spotting me behind the corner.

"Not long, but long enough to say, I already forgive Ian."

*Ian's P.O.V.*

Anthony just left to go see Kalel. And Xhex. Which wasn't good because he left me by myself, with nothing to do, just so I could think about it all over again. Which made me feel like shit. I can't believe I kicked her out. I'm such a fucking dumb ass. I don't think I can take this anymore, but she won't forgive me after that. I need to talk to her, at least tell her I'm sorry. Whether she cares or not.

I realized I must have been thinking for awhile, because my thoughts were broken when Anthony walked in, Kalel following.

"Ian." Anthony said sternly.

"Yes?" I said back, attitude and all.

"We brought Xhex b-" he began but I cut him off.

"Where is she?! Let me see her now-!"

"Calm down!!" Anthony screamed, but instantly cut it quiet, "She's in the car. But wait! You can't see her until you promise me something."

"...Okay."

"First off. You can't beg her to come back. She may want to stay with Kalel a little longer. Just for spacial reasons. And second, don't act like you're still together. Don't hug her. Don't kiss her. Nothing. Until she says okay. She might not feel that for you anymore. This is just your chance to say you're sorry and stuff. Got it?" Anthony really had some terms that I did not like. He even sounded like her dad. He kinda seemed as if he felt like a big brother figure to her now. I'm glad he does.

"Well?" he asked.

"Okay. I promise."

"Good. You can just head outside. We'll give you guys some time alone."

"Thank you guys."

"It wasn't us. It was her."

That's when I headed out the door. Slowly, as to not scare her. Why I would, I don't know, but I wasn't taking precautions lightly. As soon as I saw her I almost lost it, but kept myself together for her. She looked as beautiful as ever. I wanted her so bad, but I knew I couldn't.

She looked over at me and a look passed over her face. Pain, sadness, and maybe even fear. I knew it was all my fault, and I hated myself for it. I didn't move until she did. Her motion was slow, but it was progress. Once she got close enough, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. So I hugged her back, and man, it felt good to have her in my arms again. The smell of her was something that I longed to have back with me, vanilla- wow. My face stung right on my left cheek. What happened? That's when I realized she slapped me.

*Xhex's P.O.V.*

I loved being in his arms again. I missed him, but I knew there was something I had to do. To show him how he hurt me. To show the pain he caused, even if I didn't want to, I needed to. So I slapped him. It hurt my hand, but not as bad as it would his face.

"Xhex. I-I deserved that. So much. I was so wrong to ever do that. I am so, so sorry. You don't even have to except it. I just want you to know it."

"I do except it, and it's fine."

"It's really not but I want to know where our relationship is right now."

"I don't know. That's my question."

"Well I miss you, and I never should have kicked you out. I want you back, I want you living with me again. I want a second chance. Please." Ian seemed to plead now.

"I miss you, too, but I want to stay with Kalel for awhile. I'm going to give you a second chance and I want to be with you. I just want a little more time to stay with kalel, get a job, more money."

"That's more than I could even ask for. Thank you so much, baby, you won't regret it this time. I just want to kiss you again." Ian hugged me up until the last sentence, and that's when he crashed his lips onto mine, sending shivers down my body. He started to run his hands from my hips to my butt, making me gasp and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth, making a moan escape from me. I instantly felt him smirk against my lips. I pulled away and saw his face get sad.

"We don't want them walking out and seeing us. I promise we can do it again later."

"Okay."

"We might as well tell them our plans now, though."

"That would be a good idea."

"I don't think so." I heard a voice say behind us. We turned to see the last person I wanted to see. I bet you could guess.

*****

A/N: Thank you guys! Comment, vote, follow, whatever, and most importantly! I want to start a new fanfic. If you've got any requests on who, I'd love to hear some! Youtubers, actors, band members, etc., anything, I wanna know!