Chapter 5: To save you

Lucy p.o.v.

Later that night Sting is sleeping in my bed, by the window. I was on the end where it is easy to sneak out. Gray is on a blow up bed by a couch where Juvia is sleeping. Wendy left a while ago. I quietly and painfully get up. I go in the bathroom to change into a navy blue skirt and a hot pink shirt. I come out and put sandals on. Before I get out the door I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Gray standing there

"You can't go Lucy" He is making no attempt to be quite.

"I have to go, to protect everyone. My life is not as important as yours, by any means." I see this hurt him. I know it's true. I'm back to the same power as when I left, weak. I'm going to save them one way or another.

"What the Hell, no of course that's not true. You are greater than all of us, whether or not you believe us. W-where do you think it will l-leave all of us if you go?" I look at him. I'm so close to crying, Gray is crying, almost sobbing. I let some tears fall.

"I know where it will leave you guys, but you will get over it. The guild was back to normal after I left right? Just imagine me being in a far away land, I will see you again."

"We w-were so not normal. N-not one of us were happy. W-we were s-so lost."

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this. Not only for you, but the guilds and Sting." I look at him. He is sobbing I am too, after many attempts to stop crying I finally do. "Tell them I left them letters. I'm going to miss you Gray, but please be strong, for me." I pull him into a hug. He cries on my shoulder for a bit. When I break the hug I go running to fairy tail. I go in and see Master with Mira.

"Can I get my Fairy Tail mark again?" I decided that if I die, I want both of my familys with me, even if it's just a mark. I get it exactly the same. I thank them and go running to the train station where I'll go back to my old house, where I last saw this guy.

Sting p.o.v.

When I woke up in the morning, it was raining very hard. I look over and Lucy isn't there. I get up and walk in the kitchen, I'm the last one up. She could be in the bathroom. I walk in to see Gray sitting at the table with Juvia, they're both crying.

"Hey where's Luce?" I asked kindly, and carefully. They both look away. This isn't good. She said she won't leave, I don't even know where she would go. Just then Natsu bursts through the doors, smiling

Natsu p.o.v.

I went to the guild and Gramps and Mira were talking about how Lucy came here late last night to get a guild mark. Her eyes were bloodshot, and as soon as she got it she left. I'm hoping she broke up with Sting, my chance. I open the door to see Juvia and Gray crying. Sting is staring at me, trying to figure out why I'm smiling.

"Where is Lucy?" I ask excitedly.

"S-she l-left last n-night. To g-give herself u-up. S-she left y-you a l-letter, b-both of y-you" Gray manages to say without falling back into Juvia's arms, crying. I can't handle it. I run to her bed where it is messy and unmade, and cry. It's all Sting's fault, she is going to die because of his ignorance. He walks in and sits on the couch, and cries.

"I can't believe you pushed her over the edge to do, this." I try to keep my voice level but I'm so mad. I walk over to him. I can't see where I'm going I'm crying so hard.

"It w-wasn't m-me. S-she was a-attacked l-last night. T-thertened to k-kill us all i-if she d-din't c-come. S-she s-saved us." He was crying. I handed him his letter, and the one for Sabertooth. I leaves to head back, sobbing. I grab the one for me and the guild and head out to the guild. I walk in and hand Mira the letter saying Lucy is gone. I turn right around as I hear Mira struggle through the letter, crying. I go back to my house and read my letter. It says...

Dear Natsu,

I used to love you. I really did, but things a for me are better without you.

You told me, conciously or not, I was weak. It ended up becomeing true.

sorry,  Lucy

Sting P.O.V.

I cry for a long time after that. The love of my life is gone, to die. I won't sit through this again. I get up and go to the train station. I'm sure Lucy went to her old house, that is a sentimental place for her. I have to see her, kiss her at least once more. I want to be hers again, even for a night. I go on the train, but somehow don't get sick. I sit and think of her the whole time. I won't let her die this way, no matter what. I get off and start walking to the house. I catch her scent, stawberry and vanilla. I start running in that direction. I get to the door of her old house, I knew it. I open the doors and see her on the ground, lifeless. I run to her, she opens her eyes.

"I-I killed him, b-but he drained my m-magic. I h-have next to no t-time left" I bend down to kiss her.

"I love you, I will never leave you. I will be with you, always." I tell her. I grab a sword from the ground. And stab it in me. I hear her scream as I hit the floor. She is crying.

"I love you too Sting, now please, live for me."

"N-no. I will live with you, and die with you. I love you too much to be without you." She then gives me a Lucy smile, I give her my signature smile. I remember nothing after that

I wake up in a strange field of gold. I look around and see Lucy come next to me. She flies into my arms. We hold each other for a few seconds before pulling away.

"What about the guild? How will they know?"

"I left a note, same as you did."

We kiss for a few seconds, before we see a 2 people run to us, and a dragon. It's a lady who looks a lot like Lucy, her mom, Lucy's father, and, Wisnelogia.

"Sting, you have grown. I'm proud." I think I should be crying, but don't.

"I missed you." I told him, he nods. Lucy is talking to her parents. I know that we will be happy forever here. We can both be with the people we loved and missed for most of our life. We have to wait for the guild, and that's what we do. We will be with all our family again. That is the point of this place. Here everyone will be happy, here, no more pain is to be undured.

He loves her, he didn't until it was too lateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara