Chapter 2: A new guild

Lucy p.o.v.

I fall asleep on the train, when I wake up I forget what happened. When I remember I have to stop myself from crying. I grab my bag from the compartment and left. When I got off i saw some random pink. I thought Natsu followed. It turned out to be a girls sweater. I start walking to a hotel so I can get some sleep. As I am walking at the entrance, I see people outside, something bad must have happened. I run up.

"What happened here? Does someone need help?" I ask, a woman near by looks at me.

"A dark guild is in there, they have our residence held captive. We contacted a guild near by, sabertooth. Unless you a wizard and can help us please leave the site."

"I can help, I am a celestial wizard." She nods and I go running in. I see all the people. I pull my keys closer to me. I can feel their power.

"Hey look, a dumb blond has come. Ha if only she could save att of you from us!" A guy says. I pull out a key, Cancers key.

"I open the gate of the giant crab, Cancer" As I say everything he comes out.

"How can I help you Baby?" He asks. I point to the bad guys. I pull out my whip and start fighting along with Cancer. Until there is only 1 person left.

"Go get all the people out. I can handle this guy." He nods and does as I say.

"You think you can defeat me? I am more powerful than I appear."

"Ya, so am I." We start fighting. I am barely keeping up. This guy is something else. When he hits me, he gets my side. He uses flame magic. I look up at him, he is smirking. He lets loose. I can't do anything. I can only take the hits. He is laughing. I am screaming. I can barely take the pain. I suddenly see a figure stand in front of me. He has blond spiky hair.

"I don't know who you are, but thanks. If you weren't here I can't think of what might have happened. Please rest now." He is so kind. I smile, I can feel a tint of blush on my cheeks, I see he is too.

"I-I'm so sorry I wasn't strong enough to beat him." I start crying. Natsu was right, I am weak.

"Don't you dare say that. Look around. There must be over 100 people here. You beat all of them, this guy is powerful. If I just did what you did I wouldn't have beat him either." He took me by surprise. Once he defeated this guy, he came back over to me. My clothes were hardly even there anymore. I am burned, it can be fixed though.

"M-my name is L-Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia." I am in so much pain it is hard to talk.

"Thank you Lucy. My name is Sting Eucliffe. I am the master of Saber tooth. I want to ask you of you will join." I can feel tears, a new guild. A new family. A new start.

"I-I would love too." He smiles and picks me up. I lean into his chest, it's so warm. I am blushing, but he is too.

"So, tell me. With a pretty face like yours, do you have a boyfriend?" His question takes me by surprise. He reminds me of Natsu, but much nicer.

"No. What about you, any girlfriend?" He blushes. I am too though.

"Not unless you agree to be mine."

"Then I guess..." I wait a second before continuing, "that I will be." Me and him are blushing like mad. This is something I've never done before. My first boyfriend. He will be my first everything. He takes me to a strange house.

"W-where a-are w-we?" It is getting much harder to speak. I am feeling a ton more pain.

"My house. I will take care of you and then tomorrow I will take you to the guild." I want to get you cleaned up, and know you more. There is something about you. You're not like other girls. You're strong, but have obviously been told other wise, Judging by your comment earlier. I can tell you have been through a lot of pain in your life. I have as well though." This takes me by surprise. When he takes me upstairs he puts something on my burns. It feels good.

"Practically all right. Let me guess you. You're clearly a dragon slayer, or just love dragons. Being the master means you're responsible, I hope. You pick up a lot of girls. You have lots of friends." He laughs. There are dragons everywhere, especially white ones.

"Well you're right about me being a dragon slayer. I can be responsible, sometimes. I don't pick up a lot of girls. I do have many friends though." I smile. I get up. I can now walk on my own. "So tell me, what is your story?" I freeze a bit, then relax because he will soon know everything about me.

"When I was young my mother passed away. She had the same magic as me. I ended up running away a few times, succeeding only once. I went to fairy tail. I joined and they treated me like family. I just left the guild because, someone I was very close to. He said many bad things, including calling me weak." I can't help but cry. "I left to become stronger so I can show him up. Where he will wonder why he treated me so poorly." I didn't know I said it, I knew it was true.

"Then let me train you." I look at Sting. I know he wants the best for me. I agree. "I can help you expand your magic power. I will help you defeat this person."

"Thanks so much. Sting, I owe you."

"No, being part of the guild is enough for me." I blush. He blushes. Sting pulls me close to him, in a hug. We stay like this while we sleep.

Gray p.o.v.

Me and Erza are going to Lucy's apartment. Gramps wants us to save it. We walk in and see on her table has a stack of letters. Erza keeps walking around while I look at the letters. I see names of the people Gramps recognized at the guild hall. There is one for Natsu as well though I open my letter.

Dear Gray,

I want you to know that you are my brother.

You treated me so kindly all the time.
Even if when I first came to the guild you gave off

Different vibes than anyone I know, I loved you for it.

I will come back and visit. I will always be there if you

need me. I will write soon.

Love, Lucy.

Tears roll onto my paper I can't stop them from coming. Erza comes and comforts me. She reads her letter and is in the same position as I am. We comfort each other for a long time before going back to the guild.

Natsu p.o.v.

Gray and Erza come back with few things. They have letters for a few people.
"Listen up brats, Lucy has left some of us letters. She has said she will come and visit soon, so we haven't loster her completely." He walks away, but I see him wipe a tear away. Gray hands me a letter

"If you ever say ANYTHING bad about Lucy again then you will never be apart of our guild again." Gray looks so angry, I would be too.I read the letter.

Natsu,

Do you remember when you brought me here.

I do, it was the happiest day of my life.

Before all of this I knew I loved you. But now

I'm not as sure as I was then. I will come and visit,

But next time I see you I will be stronger

Than you ever could hope to be.

Remember me, Lucy

I can see the tear roll on onto the paper. I don't know what happened but I wasn't in control of myself. I need to tell master. When Lucy comes I will tell Lucy. I will also tell Lucy how I truly feel about her, that I love her, and right now, I really miss her.