Epilogue

"....The famous band One Direction unfortunately came to an end. According to their posts on tweeter they wanted a normal life away from the spotlight...."
"They put it on the news!" Louis yelled and Niall walked closer with Zayn.
"It was about time. It's been six months" Zayn commented and got up. I cuddled closer to Louis and closed my eyes.
Yes,they split up. They couldn't continue without Liam...
"Louis,we are leaving" Louis nod at Harry who waved and left followed by Niall and Zayn.
After the fight all the bodies were burned.
Nicki's who got decapitated by a vampire.
Liam got his neck snapped by John.
Justin and most of his pack had their throats sliced by witches and hunters.
Kristen,Robert,Taylor and Katy were killed by werewolves,Panthers,tigers and jaguars.
Demy's and Ariana's bodies were nowhere to be found.
Luke eventually died since he couldn't heal. He was stabbed with poisonous blades.
Cher visit her friend and got her hand attached but you could still see a faint line where it got separated.
She says she'll either Photoshop it or do a tattoo over it.
As for us, Niall and Danae are planning on moving to Ireland,Harry and Molly didn't work out,Zayn and Perrie too,but we are still friends.
As for Louis and I,we are staying together in London and we are as happy as we'll ever be.

THE END