jimin's pov;

"isn't it such a nice day today?" i exclaimed as i bounced around on the sidewalk. yoongi trailed behind, his eyes glued on his phone.

"yeah i guess." yoongi mumbled as he continued to tap away on his phone.

i sighed, giving up on trying to lighten the mood. i sat on a nearby bench as i watched yoongi standing in place, his eyes searching the screen of his phone. i bit my lip as i gripped the edges of the bench. hoseok wasn't doing such a great job on the whole 'min yoongi falls in love with me' job.

suddenly, i saw a familiar face pass by yoongi's stationary figure.

it was cupid.

"oi! hoseok hyung-" i called after him, but he gazed back at me with smirk playing on his face. his fingers snapped and his stare falls on yoongi. his look intensifies as yoongi makes eye contact with him.

i could tell yoongi felt uncomfortable as he turned away from hoseok immediately. yoongi grabbed my wrist and led me away from hoseok. i turn back to see him smiling back at me, before walking off into the streets.

"did you see how that guy was looking at you?" yoongi pressed. my eyes flickered towards his flawless face before shaking my head.

"creepers these days, i swear." he mumbled as he pulled on my arm. i felt my heart flutter from the protective vibe yoongi gave off.

thank you hoseok.