Chapter 30

Omniscient

Omniscient

"Baby wake up" Kyon whispered to his sleeping beauty as she laid in bed deep in sleep.

"Babe I made you breakfast" and almost immediately after he said that her eyes fluttered open. He laughed as she slowly sat up and looked around for the breakfast he claimed to have.

"Hey why'd you lie about something like that" She pouted "And interrupt my sweet sleep."

"I didn't lie, its downstairs. And I thought you would want to be up early for our special day?"

"Oh of course. Today is the day I officially become Mrs.Kyon Rowe"

"Come eat, take your vitamins and then we can pick out something for you to wear"

"Um hello no we should be apart so when we see each other again it's gonna be all special"

"Whatever you want" he pecked her forehead.

After eating breakfast and getting ready they both made their way to some stores in search of something for later in the day. At a certain time they parted ways allowing Kyon to go meet with the priest and Liza to just rest from all the walking she did earlier.

Soon it was time to get ready and head over to the church, of course Kyon had went back to the pent house to get Liza. While he sat waiting on her she did the last touches off her light makeup and hair. Smiling once his eyes landed on Liza, he rose from his seat and walked over to her. He pulled on one of her curls and muttered 'damn' causing her to blush and lower her head.

"No, look here" he lifted her head "you look beautiful, I like this" he pulled on a curl again.

They made their way to the mini church and in no time they became husband and wife

They made their way to the mini church and in no time they became husband and wife. There were many other like them who waited in line to get married, everyone had a different story.

When they made their way back to the house Liza went straight for the couch to rest her feet. Soon Kyon appeared in the room with a mini cupcake, he stooped in front of Liza and they smiled at each other finally happy that they were officially husband and wife.

"I know its not much but let's make our own little wedding reception. I know, like most girls, you dreamt about this being different with ya moms and pops but-"

"The simple fact that its with you make me not care that they're not here. I'm pretty happy and comfortable with just me, you and Syana"

(Sigh-ana)

"You right, me, you and Nana. And I promise, as long as we stick together it will stay this way. Nothing should and will not come between us, I love you and I will never stop. The only thing I'm asking from you is that you love me just as much if not more and never leave my side. No. Matter. What."

"No matter what" she nodded with tears in her eyes "I promise"

"I love you Liza" he kissed her deeply.

"They all do" she fluffed her curls.

"Don't-"

"I'm playing damn" she wiped her tears "Now!" She slapped her hands and rubbed them together "Time for cake!"