Chapter 11

Liza

"Make sure to be at my house by 4, my father's taking us there"

"No need to imma jus' travel with my suitcase to school and park my car at your house 'till we get back"

"And how exactly are you hiding this from your people again?"

"I told ha dat I'm spendin' tha weekend at a friend house"

"And you really think she'll believe that?"

"Uhh not really" he smiled.

"Just be careful alright, I'm really starting to feel like they will never like me"

"Come on ma chill"

"No Ky I can't chill you fought your brother twice because of me!" I plopped down in my seat.

"Dis why I ain't wanna tell ya nothin', baybeh look just don't worry aight"

"I'm trying I really am"

"Try harda'." He kissed my forehead before taking his seat. Today we were leaving to go to Arizona to visit his father, I'm so excited and I can't wait. Kyon on the other hand is a bit nervous but he'll be okay.

But guess who's not okay.

Me.

I can not believe his people think I'm so low, low enough to do drugs. I may not have had my mind set straight but that was one thing I wasn't interested in and I will never be. At this point I don't ever think they will like me or accept me.

I feel like they're always just going to be against me a me Kyon's relationship and that bothers me since I'm so deeply in love with him already. I would tell him but it's a bit too early and I'm not trying to make him think that I'm just faking it or whatever cuz I'm not.

The whole time in class I kept seeing Shonda eyeing Kyon in a lustful way. I know she knows we're together so she might want to watch watch she thinking or planning. She smirked at him before paying attention to the teacher. Kyon was unaware to all of this because he was just focused on what was important as always.

Shonda is the true definition of a slut. She doesn't care what people thinks about her or says about her and the things she do she knows it's wrong but she doesn't care.

She sleeps with who ever she wants with no hesitation, I'm surprise she hasn't caught anything yet. She doesn't like me at all, I mean no one at this school does but something gives me a strong feeling that even if I wasn't the person I used to be she would still hate me.

"Liza to Earth, Earth to Liza"

I look up to see everyone in class looking back at me as our teacher snaps his fingers. I open my mouth to say something but just closed it back.

"I'm sorry" I apologized

"So is he" Shonda said causing everyone to laugh. I knew what she meant.