Chapter 4

Kyon

It was Saturday night and I was home studyin'. Ion mind though, I got goals. I was leanin' against tha headboard with tha book in my lap. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went straight for my gallery.

I was stared at a picture I took of Liza earlier today when we were out with her parents on da Yacht.

That was Tima in tha background laughin' with Travis. I was just lookin at ha and decided to take
a candid picture but she caught me. It's still beautiful though.

Looks like she thinkin' bout me cuz her name popped up on my screen. I smiled answering ha call.

"You going?"

"Where?"

"The trip"

"What trip?" I frowned.

"The science trip, have you checked your email?"

"Nah"

"Oh well, Mr.Peart just kinda told us about a science trip for our class. He said it was last minute and we should tell our parents today because Monday we'll be getting the permission slips to take home and we going on Tuesday. It's for the whole day so we won't be at school"

"Oh thanks fa tellin' me"

"Yeah, so are you going?"

"It's educational I gotta go"

"Oh good I have company"

"Question, what did you do all those times before?"

"I just stayed by myself, sometimes I felt bad because everyone had a friend but I'd just play it off and put in my earphones

"Damn you went through it"

"Yeah but it was my fault just glad I have you now"

My door opened and my momma walked in.

"Listen baybeh I gotta go"

"Okay see you Monday"

"Yeah and make sure ya study for dat test we have"

"I am"

"Aight lata" I hung up and looked at ma mama.

"Wassup Ma"

"Who was dat?"

"Liza she was callin' ta tell me about a email she got talkin' bout we got a science trip Tuesday so you gon have ta sign a permission slip tomorrow"

"Oh ok but I wanted ta talk ta ya"

"Wassup mama?"

"Dat detention don't let it happen again"

"It won't I was just helpin' out Liza, they pushin' ha around and I felt bad fa ha"

"I get dat but ya eva hear em say 'feel sorry for others and end up feelin sorry fa ya self'?"