Chapter 15

Omniscient

Omniscient

Kyon woke from his sleep since it was time to go to school but instead of getting up he laid in his new bed staring at the ceiling. He was more than grateful for what Mr and Mrs.Lyon was doing for him. Closing his eyes for a couple seconds, he prayed to his creator asking for forgiveness, protection and life itself.

Climbing out of his bed he made it and went to his bathroom to start getting ready for school. Walking inside he looked around pleased with how beautiful it looked, he was given the pool house as a place to stay for as long as he wanted. He was also support financially so he didn't have to worry about any expense with school or anything else.

Once he was fully dressed he made his way to the main house just in time to catch Cookie and Lucious walking together.

"Morning Kyon" Cookie smiled giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He smiled returning it before dapping up Lucious. He was practically apart of the family now, no special treatment, he was treated like their own. It surprised him how he fitted in so quickly however, he does miss his own people.

"We having breakfast as a family its been a while since we did that so come on"

They walked into the dining room to see a well set table covered with fruit bowls, eggs, bacon, pancake and sausages. They took their seats but Kyon realized Liza wasn't there.