Lets have a little fun tonight...

Evelin-
Evelin woke up the next morning, her legs wrapped around Scotts and his hand under her shirt. He nose brushed against her ear as he shifted closer to Evelin, "You awake now?" His deep alluring voice hummed.
She nodded.
"Good." Scott bit her ear and kissed her neck slowly, before blowing cold air on the kiss. "You're a lot less moody when you're asleep."
"I am not moody." Evelin pulled away from him.
"Alright. Then... emotional."
Evelin slapped his arm. "I'm not emotional!"
"Ow!" Scott rubbed his arm, "Yeah. Moody. That's it. I was right the first time."
She groaned, climbing over him. Just as She was about to get off the bed Scott grabbing her by the waist and pulled her back on the bed.
"Either you're moody or PMSing."
"Just because a girl is in a bad mood doesn't mean they're PMSing!"
Scott chuckled, "You're cute when you're mad." He pecked her on the lips.
"And you're just annoying." Evelin mumbled, pushing herself off of him.
"Okay. Okay, I'm sorry for upsetting you." Scott let her go and got off of the bed as well. "What do you say we throw a little party tonight. Forget about the plague and finding a cure for one night." Scott kissed up Evelin's neck, his arms snaking around her waist from behind. "And then you can get a little drunk and stop worrying about me, and why everyone is obsessed with you. Or at least why everyone with the plague is obsessed." His soothing and luring voice hummed in her ear, his warm breath fanned against her neck, sending goosebumps down her back. "What do you say? Wanna have a bit of fun tonight?" His full lips brushed Evelin's shoulder, his teeth grazing her newly exposed skin slightly.
Evelin's breath hitched, warmth spread over her from his touch. All she wanted to do was kiss him, and touch him... not have to worry. She took a deep breath and moved his arms from around her waist. "Why not?" Evelin turned around to face him. "What possibly could happen.... that's worse than what's already happened?"
Scott gave his devilish grin that always had a way of making her want more of him. "Good thing you agreed, I wasn't planning on taking no for an answer this time."
Evelin pushed him away towards the door. "That's good to know, now I need to get ready for the day. So get out."
Scott laughed at her and left, the sound of her bedroom door slamming shut echoed around the warehouse as she dug through her drawers. She grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom taking a fast shower before finishing getting ready. She changed into a short red skirt and white crop top. (Image above is her outfit.) She headed out of her room while throwing her hair into a bun.
"What's the occasion?" Logan asked gesturing to her outfit.
"No occasion, just felt like wearing this today." Evelin grabbed a mug and poured herself OJ.
"Oh Logan!" Scott yelled from the other room. "We're having a party tonight."
Logan groaned. "I'm going out. Have fun cleaning up after wards." Logan grabbed his car keys and headed towards the garage. "I'll be back tomorrow morning." He informed before leaving.
Scott chuckled, walking into the kitchen. "Well don't you look cute." He complimented with a smirk.
Evelin blushed and continued what she was doing, pouring herself a mug of coffee. She took a small sip, turning around to face Scott. "You should stop staring."
Scott chuckled. "Oh but I can't help it, Love."
Evelin lifted the cup and took another drink, blocking her flushed cheeks.
"And you enjoy my complements." Scott moved closer and moved his hands around her, resting them on the small of her back.
"Mmm... only sometimes." Her blue eyes met his as she took another drink.
Scott kissed her on the forehead. "So how did you like my brother?"
"He's cool."
"Well of course I am." Evelin could hear the smirk in Josh's voice as he hopped on the kitchen counter, Courtney trudging into the kitchen as well. She had on a big hoodie and patterned leggings.
"The water still hot?" She asked Evelin.
"It should be." Evelin moved out of Courtney's way, sitting in a chair at the diner table.
Courtney went and made herself some coffee before sitting by Evelin.
"So what are today's plans?" Josh asked.
"Party. We need to loosen up, with everything that's happened it'll be good." Scott told his brother.
"Sounds like fun to me, is it open to anyone?"
"That's always how they work here Josh."
"Alright. Sounds good to me."

*later that night*

Evelin walked out of her room to where the music and lights were at, she could hear the people talking loudly to each other. She slipped between groups of people, some had had way to much to drink others were more sober. She finally found someone she knew, Josh. Quickly she ran over to him and stood next to him while he took another drink.
"Hey beautiful." He hummed, sending a soft smile in her direction.
"Do you know where Scott is?"
"Nah." Josh shook his head. "But let me tell you something, my brother was never one for real relationships. Don't go chasing after him, if he really wants you he'll make sure he gets you."
Evelin nodded slowly. "Okay..."
Josh patted her back, "I'll talk to you later." He said and walked off towards where Courtney was at.
Evelin smiled when she felt someone wrap their arms around her from the back, "You look great." Tony's voice said, Evelin stiffened, grabbing his hands and trying to pry them off of her. "Ah, ah, ah. Not this time. Why not have something to drink?"
Evelin growled and stomped on Tony's foot.
"Oh! You-" He spat, stopping mid sentence when he caught glimpse of Scott walking into the room. "This isn't over." He turned and walked off.
Scott came over to Evelin. "You alright?"
"Yes. I just need to get a drink and get forget everything for a while." She said grabbing a beer.
Scott chuckled and pecked her on the lips. "You are something."
Evelin just shrugged and took a drink.
"What's bothering you?"
Evelin glanced at him, "Why does it matter?" She took another drink before setting it down.
"Evelin. Tell me what's wrong."
"Nothing is wrong." She said simply.
"Obviously something is." He pulled her closer to him. "Please tell me."
"Stop asking questions that you know you aren't gonna get a answer to Scott." Evelin growled grabbing her drink and shoving past him to where Kye was. "I didn't expect to see you here." She said to him, his hair was messy like the last time she had seen him- which also was when they first met.
"I wasn't gonna miss a chance to see my dance partner." He chuckled.
Evelin laughed. "Ah, that makes great sense. I've missed you too buddy." She lightly punched his arm.
"So- you and Scott? You two serious?" He asked glancing at where Scott stood stiffly, watching Kye with a dark glare.
"I don't know. His brother told me that he doesn't do real relationships."
"And has Scott done anything to prove that point?"
Evelin shook her head.
"So then why do you believe him? You've known Scott so much longer, and you trust Scott. Why trust his brother?"
Evelin took another drink, "You're right Kye. Thank you." She kissed his cheek.
"No problem, partner." A playful smile came to his face.
"Go enjoy yourself, Kye."
"Will do." He turned and walked away, Evelin went throughout the whole room hanging out with a lot of people. Slowly her brain became less functional and it felt like she was free, no longer tethered down with her problems. She hung out with Tony for a while, he made her feel like she didn't need to worry about anything that had happened and that it would never be a problem again. Her eyes where alight with joy as she laughed, not registering that he had his arm wrapped around her- at least not until Scott came over and shoved Tony away from her. Evelin gasped and tried to grab hold of Scott but was too late, his fist was already collided with Tony's face.
In the back of her mind she heard a few people let out a scream and then she heard Kye telling people to leave, she stood frozen as Scott beat up Tony. He stopped a little later, his fist bloodied but Tony's face was much worse. "Hope you learned your lesson to never take advantage of my girlfriend ever again." He growled turning around to face Evelin, she took a step back in fear. His muscles were flexed and his face was full of anger as he stormed over to Evelin.
Evelin tried to back away more but hit a wall, "Scott..." her voice was barely audible as she moved her hands up to guard her.
"Go. To. Bed. We shouldn't of had him come." Scott's voice was full of anger.
Evelin flinched, she had never seen him this angry with her.
"Go!" His jaw clenched and he pointed towards the hall where her room was. She no longer felt worry free, she just felt fear and sadness. She slowly moved along the wall before dashing off to her room and slamming the door.
"You shouldn't of been so mad at her." Josh said.
"Shut up."
"Don't tell me what to do." Josh snapped back.
"I can handle my own love life."
"But do you even love her?! You've never once actually loved someone!"
"She's... she's different."
"Oh really!? How? I'd like you know this! Before you go breaking her heart!"
"She's DIFFERENT! I love her! I could never lose her!! I won't lose her," Scott growled.
"Then go to her and apologize."
Scott nodded and walked to Evelin's room, knocking on the door. Nothing.
"Evelin?"
Nothing.
"Evelin I'm coming in." He pushed on the door only to find it locked. "Evelin. Let me in."
"Shh..." He heard her mutter.
"Open the door."
"No."
"Yes."
"No, now leave me alone."
Scott pushed on the door again, he tried for about 15 minutes before giving up, he sat down in front of the door. Soon falling asleep.