MARVEL is better...

Evelin and Scott headed back to the ware house the next day, pulling into the garage Evelin climbed out of the car. Grabbing her bag and heading towards the door. She pulled it open, waiting on Scott. Once Scott was inside she followed behind him.

"What happened to you?" Logan asked when they stepped into the living room.

Evelin smiled in joy spotting Courtney, Courtney was her closest friend. They had almost everything in common but their looks, where Evelin had dark brown hair Courtney had light blonde, and instead of blue eyes she had green. She dropped her stuff, Courtney turned and noticed her. Her face light up as she ran over to Evelin, they pulled each other into a tight hug. "I've missed you so much! I've been stuck with these two morons." Evelin said, taking a step back.

"But you still love this moron." Scott kissed Evelin's cheek making her blush. He turned away from them then walked over to Logan, answering all of his questions.

"You, have a boyfriend?" Courtney looked truly surprised.

"Yes. Which is more I can say for you."

"I don't need a boyfriend. I've got you to keep me company."

Evelin smiled, "come on." She grabbed Courtney's hand pulling her down the hall into her room. "Okay, first things first. What do you think about Scott and Logan?"

"Well from the five seconds I knew Scott all I can say is he really likes you. Logan on the other hand, he's a workaholic. He was always to busy trying to come up with some way to make his cure work faster, and he wouldn't do anything. He's nice, a gentleman and not the worst looking guy. But I don't think I'd go out with him."

Evelin nodded. "He makes me feel stupid. He's like all super smart, it's not a bad thing but I don't exactly feel smart either when he's around. So half the things he says to me when we actually do talk, make no sense. Or they do and I just don't pay attention."

Courtney laughed. "Did you even learn anything from school?"

"Nothing that I'd ever use. Only smart people would need to know what they taught us in school."

"Right." Courtney shook her head, but she still had a bright smile on her face.

"It's true. I bet you don't remember half the things they taught you."

"Okay, maybe I don't remember what they taught us, and maybe I didn't have the best grades. But they were better than yours."

"I had good grades. I only had one D by the end of the year."

"The rest were C's or C-."

"No. I had an A in science."

"Because you became like best friends with Mr.White."

"Okay. But that was still pretty good that I got and A."

"It would've been better if you had earned it."

"I did. I had to work on my social skills. So at least I learned how to get the teachers to like me."

"Mrs.Jones hated you."

"Overstatement."

"No. I think it's pretty accurate."

"She didn't hate me, she just wished I never existed."

"Yeah. I think that falls under hating someone."

"Alright. She hated me, that's probably why she took of a couple points on one of the assignments where you got 100%. Even though we had the same exact answers!"