Tonie...

Evelin got up the next morning, realzing she was on Scott she quickly got up. Being careful not to wake him, she glanced at the clock. 5:24. Uhg! She rubbed her eyes, walking off into her room. She went and laid in her bed, an hour passed before she fell back asleep. When she woke up it was around 8:30. She walked over to her dresser, opening her top drawer. She pulled out a lose long sleeved white t-shirt which read;

PROUD SUPPORTER
~of~
MESSY HAIR
~and~
SWEAT PANTS

She slipped it on, then grabbed a pare of plain grey sweat pants and put them on. She went into the bathroom, putting her hair in a messy bun. She quickly brushed her teeth, then finished freshening up. Spraying a bit of perfume. She walked out of her room whereing a jacket from Colorado that was a bit to big and read;

-ELEV. 10,568'-

STEAMBOAT

Colarado

She threw on the hood, then went down to the kitchen. No one was awake yet so she grabbed her car keys, writing a small note;

Went out for a quick drive, be back around 9-ish.
~E~

She headed outside, walking over to her slug-bug. It was a light lime green with a tan covetable roof. She climbed inside, putting in the keys. She hit a button making the roof open, then she turned on the radio. Stitches by Shawn Mendes started playing. She turned it up and began singing along, putting the car in drive and taking off. She turned left, away from the ware house, away from town, away from help.

Scott:

Scott woke up the next morning, Evelin was gone. Well yeah, it's not like she'd stay anyway! He said to himself. Getting out of bed he looked at the clock, 9:15. He stretched, then pulled off his shirt. Picking out a plaid shirt and a pair of jeans. He slipped them on, running a hand through his hair and letting it fall into place. He sprayed a small amount of Axe cologne on him then left his room. He went in the kitchen, expecting Evelin to be up. Spotting a note on the table, Scott grabbed it. After reading it he folded it up, slipping it in his pocket. He looked back at the clock, 9:27.

" Yeah be back around nine..." He mumbled to himself.

Logan walked in a moment later, Scott looked up at him. "I was just about to go get soms breakfast, want to come?" He asked Scott.

" Sure, why not."

Logan grabbed his keys and they walked out to his truck, climbing in and driving off.

Evelin:

Evelin rolled into the Cafes' parking lot, putting up her roof and then climbing out. She locked the doors then headed towards the Cafe. Looking through the window she saw Terrance and two other friends. She walked to the door, when she pulled it open a little bell rung. She stepped inside smiling at Terrance. He smiled back at her, she looked away walking up to the counter where you order. She got a hot chocolate and a poppy seed muffin then went and sat down at a empty table by the window.

" Why're you out by yourself?" Terrance walked over to her, propping his elbow on the back of her chair.

"I'm with Scott or Logan all the time. I wanted to be by myself for a change."

"Well would you be willing to come over and sit with us." He gestured to his table.

" Fine." She grabbed her muffin and Terrance took her hot cocoa. 

Evelin sat down next to one of Terrance's friends, he had beach blonde hair and hazel brown eyes. If she remebered right this was David. "You're David right?" She asked him.