Merry Christmas...

Scott:

Scott watched the clock, he had actually been looking forward to Christmas this year. But since Evelin had left without telling him it was the same, no one special to share it with. It was normal to spend it with Logan and he didn't really know Courtney. He slipped out of his bed, shutting off his alarm before it could even start its annoying beeps. He went and picked out a tank-top, along with a pair of jeans. He left his room, and made his way over to Evelin's. He stepped into her room, "Evelin?"

Silence.

He turned on his heal, walking down the hall. "Evelin?" Scott called again. He made his way around the warehouse, passing one of the patients rooms. He jumped when a loud thump came from the room. He turned. A man with brown eyes hit his first against the door, his blonde hair tousled. Scott turned and looked through the glass door. "There's another awake..." He said to himself, pulling open the door. The man grabbed the collar of Scott's shirt shoving him back against the wall. "Where is she!?" He demanded.

Scott looked up at him. "Where's who?" He asked through clenched teach.

"Her! The girl! The cure!!!" The man spat pulling on the door.

"Evelin?"

His head snapped up and he met my gaze. A chuckle began in the back of his throat. "Yes. Yes her. The cure, I need her." He traced his hand down the window with his nails. "I need her."

"No. You don't. She can't help you."

"She can save me!" He screamed banging on the wall.

"Shut up! She can't help you!" Scott yelled!

"Yes she can. Yes she can. I need her."

Scott clenched his fist before walking off.

"I NEED HER!!!" The mans voice echoed down the hall and Scott ignored it.

"Logan?" Scott called.

"Yeah?" Logan answered from one of the rooms further down the hall.

"Have you heard from Evelin? She should've been back by now."

"No. Maybe you should try calling her again."

Scott nodded before walking back to his room. He pulled out his phone and dialed Evelin's number, bringing it up to his ear when it started ringing.

Voicemail.

He tried again.

Voicemail.

He stuffed his phone in his pocket deciding to drive back and see if her car  was still there. Just before he reached the door he had a feeling in his gut to turn back and go talk to the blonde haired guy. He walked back down the hall and opened the door to the room with the patient.

"Help me find Evelin."

"The cure." He stated.

"Yeah... Sure. The cure. What's your name?"

"I need the cure. You can't know my name till I get the cure. Cure is most important."

"Oh-Kay....." Scott turned on his heal walking away the man following him. "I'm gonna call you Buddy then."

"All I'm worried about is her. Not me, not you."

"Alrighty. This is gonna be interesting."

Evelin:

The now familiar blade pressed against Evelin's neck.

"We need you for the cure." The mans gruff voice sent chills down her spine. "But that also mean we need your blood."

Her eyes widened but she quickly calmed her nerves. "Okay." She said boldly.

"Good. She's cooperating. Go get a cup Addison."

The smaller boy with black hair and dark brown eyes got up and walked away.

" I have a way to make it a little less painful my dear. Just think, your saving us. Your doing something for other people."

"You should take your own advice. Maybe do something for me. Like untie me! Maybe let me go home and find another stupid cure!"

He chuckled. Running the knife across her neck just enough to nick her skin and draw blood. "Don't back talk me, my dear. It won't turn out pretty."

Evelin bit her lip so she wouldn't say something she'd regret later. 

"Good now you're getting the hang of this darling."

Evelin jerked in the chair, but she was tied down by ropes around her wrists and ankles. She glared up at the large man with the knife. "If you don't want a fight you better let me make a phone call." 

"Why so you can have your boyfriend Scott come save you? I don't think so sweetheart." 

"I won't call Scott. I don't need to talk to him. There's another cure. I know where it is. It saved me." 

"Because you are the cure. Of course it helped you!" 

"It saved someone else also. Not just me. It just takes time." 

"Time I don't have. ADDISON!" 

Addison ran into the room a moment later with the cup. 

The large man grinned, bringing the knife to Evelin's wrist he cut it open smoothly and quickly. Evelin held back her urge to yell out in pain. Biting her tongue. She squeezed her eyes shut as her blood fell from her arm into the cup. 

BANG!

Evelin's eyes shot open and she saw Scott run into the room lunging at Addison while another guy she didn't recognize ran towards her. He was obviously getting the plague also. The new kid jumped on the large mans back, chocking him while sining his teeth into the mans shoulder. Evelin let out a breath, her eyes automatically going back to where Scott was fighting. 

Scott knocked Addison out with the next blow and ran over to me. Uniting the ropes and helping me up. "Are you okay?" 

Evelin was still taking in everything, not able to comprehend why they want her so much. She's not a friggin cure! Logan had the cure. She was not the cure. 

"Hey! Evelin." Scott lifted up her chin making her look into his eyes. "Are you okay?" 

She nodded subconsciously. 

"Let's get you back then Logan can bandage you up. Come on Buddy!" 

The guy with blonde hair let go of the large man and ran after Scott, "she's the cure. I need her to help me." 

Evelin froze. The other guy had also come her just cause she's supposed to be a cure. But she's not! "I am not a cure! It must be someone else Buddy, but if you try anything I will make you wish you were never born." 

He fell silent and we walked to the car, Scott driving us back to the warehouse.