Road trip...

Scott answered his phone,

"Scott. I have another job for you, we couldn't contain the latest patient. They've had the plague for to long, so instead of making hims weaker it's made him get sronger. He's on the run, you need to find him." Corbins calm and mellow tone made Scott grumble something deep in the back of his throat.

" Why don't you do it yourself for a change!?" He snapped.

Corbin was silent, Scott could picture him sitting behind his desk. A squared jaw as he fixed his suit. "Either you do this or... well let's just say you probably won't like what I do."

Scott chuckled, "you? Hurt me? Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only way your able to do that is when you have a weapon."

"No. No you don't understand. I won't hurt you." His voice was to cheerfull and made his hairs on the back of his kneck stand up. "I heard Evelin wasn't very good at defending herself? I'd hate to see what happens to her when I get her alone."

Scott let out a long angery breath, he stood in his room for wha felt like hours before he spoke again. "When?"

"Last night he escaped, headed towards the edge of town. I'll give you till Monday to find him."

"Monday! That only gives me Saturday and Sunday! How do you expect me to find him in that amount of time?"

"Would you rather have till Sunday?!" Corbin spat from the opposite end of the phone.

"Fine. Monday." He hung up, then changed from his shorts into black jeans. Putting on a black tank top on over his bare back, then his black leather jacket. After pulling on his boots he slipped his phone in his inside pocket on the leather jacket. Leaving his room he stormed down the hall, running into Evelin who was to busy reading a book to notice him. When she collided with his stiff body she almost fell back, Scott grabbed her wrist preventing her fall. "You should really pay more attention." He said while she regained balance.

She closed her book. "If you were paying attention you could've moved aside, then I wouldn't of ran into you."

Scott snorted. "So now it's my fault that you ran into me?"

"Who said it was my fault! I wasn't running into anything else, then you just..." She moved her hands in a unusual gesture. "Popped out of no where!"

" You would've seen me if you didn't have your nose in a book!" He threw his hands in the air.

" Uhhgg! You're so annoying." Evelin complained.

" Ha! And what, you think you aren't!?"

She scowled. " I'm not as bad as you are!"

"And what makes you so sure?"

She clenched her jaw, "because. I don't go around kissing peopoe the day you meet them." She tried to walk off but Scott stepped in front of her.

"No. You're just the one who kisses them back, like with Tonie." He knew this got under her skin and she was going to get mad. He grinned.

"I told you. I didn't kiss him!" She stepped closed, their bodies were touching now. She glared up at him.

He looked down at her, "you know. You're cute when your mad."

She makes somewhat of a growl in the back of her throat. Hitting his chest with her hands, "move! You're like a brick wall, I can't get to my room. So...move!" She hit his chest again.

Scott chuckled. "Aww....you just can't keep your hand off of me, can you?" He wrapped his arms around her waist, stepping closer.

She tried to pull away but instead Scott pulled her closer to him, tightening his grip around her. "Uhg!" She gave in, leaning against his chest. "Please? Now will you let go?" She pleaded.