Kinky Stuff Happening w/ Facts

All Rights reserved to me. 

A few important things to know or else some people may be confused...

This story is gonna be told in flashbacks, a lot will be going on, a lot will happen. In the beginning of every chapter (some may not have this if it's a continuation of the prev chapter) Louis will be talking to some people and telling his version of his story. The current point in time (louis talking to the people) will be in italics and bold just so you don't get confused with the mix up in stories. I may have some of these portions in the middle of the story I haven't decided. 

The niam part of the story is not apart of what Louis is telling them because Louis obviously wouldn't be there, so that information is extra stuff I'm giving to you and adding to the book for a change of scenery. Now, onto the warning

Kinky shit boii

I guess you could say it's bdsm but only in the bedroom. Harry has no control over Louis outside the bedroom (sometimes he does but you'll see why and when) but there will be:

Blood 💉
Rape (only one part im sorry)
Near Death Experiences💀💀
Drugs and Alcohol 🍻
Knives🤔🔪
Bondage🔥🔥
Daddy Kink 🤙🏽👏🏽
Spanking 🙏🏽👌🏽😜👋🏽🍑
Breath Play 😍💋👏🏽🙌🏽
Temperature Play 🌡🌡(a little bit if I remember lol)
.
And a whole lotta other crazy shit that happens because um,

in case you haven't noticed they're both psychotic (read that fanfic its lit)

Anyways there is gonna be some niam and until larry meet, you have to read a little niam and maybe even a hint of smut.
Sorry if that is an inconvenience but I dont really care, it has to happen in order for larry to happen. 

😘😘

Alright so everyone's age:

If i happen to mess up in the story just know that this is their actual age starting at the first flashback of the book. 

Hazzaboo- 32 (daddy affff)

Loubear- 23-24 ish (he's only still in school for extra classes and courses he wanted to take for his career )

Neil- 23

Lima Bean-28(don't ask how he's still in school idk just go with it mkay?)

Zen (maybe)- 33

Btw the older people dont have grey hairs and stuff. They're still sexy like how they are now. Lets just say they have good ass genes. Later on tho I might let hazza get some grey hair bc bdisiwownw middle aged men do things to me. But like not the potbelly ones who are crusty but the ones like Andrew Lincoln or Jeffery dean Morgan oh fuck and the guy who plays Derek and mark in greys anatomy (I forgot their names- why is this intro so long this wasn't supposed to happen I'm sorry I should stop typing now but I can't bc I'm overly excited fuck)

So ya um nksbskshw I've got my strawberry acai refresher, ready to type 

this gonna be lit and idk if im ready but thats too bad okay lolololol

I will try to update as much as I can considering it's summer but whatever isn't done by the time my senior year starts will have to be held off until thanksgiving or winter break just a warning, summer is the only time I have to write, im too busy. 

~T