Stalking His Prey - Chapter 8

(A/N: Ayeeeeeeeee I'm sorry for being away for VERY long, I died but here we go, my fingers are up and running, ready for writing.)

Sans P.O.V

I snapped my fingers instantly appearing in the living room, Frisk was sleeping soundly on the couch. She looked so peaceful... I looked away and quickly dashed up the stairs, slamming my door shut almost knocking it off it's hinges.
I plopped onto the bed causing it to squeak loudly. My clothes were soaked in a crimson liquid, I peeled them off and found some sweatpants and a hoodie in the closet. I slipped them on and fell asleep planning my day.

Frisk's P.O.V

'Ring.. Ring..'
I jolted awake the noise of my phone's ringtone filled the room. I grabbed it and the screen lit up almost blinding me, it took awhile for my eyes to adjust but they did. I stared at my phone screen and it read '6:03 AM' I groaned and stood up from the couch, stumbling into the kitchen.
"Mornin' Frisk."
I looked over to see Sans sitting at the table reading something. "Morning!" I chirped as I opened the cupboards and grabbed out some cereal.
"Hey Sans?"
"Hmm?"
"I was wondering.. Could you enroll me into school..?" I asked nervously while pulling a bowl out of the cupboards aswell.
"Why the fuck do you need me to enroll you?" He answered back in a monotone voice.
I flinched at his words but quickly fixed myself.
"Well.. I need a parent or guardian to enroll me and well, I need my education. Please Sans?" I pleaded making the most persuading looking face I could muster up.
Sans groaned in defeat and stood up. "Fine kid, go get your stuff and I'll 'enroll' you.."
I smiled at him happily before rushing to finish my breakfast. I got dressed after cleaning the dishes and met Sans in the living room, a slight smile spread across his face.
"You ready to go?" He asked me before pulling his hoodie over his head.
I smiled and grabbed his cold bony hand. "Yup!"

With the snap of Sans' fingers we appeared right in front of the school, I was met with a smiling Chara.
"Oh, hey Frisk! Ready for today?" Chara asked me while pulling out their phone.
I smiled and nodded. "Yep, I'm pretty excited."
Chara chuckled and opened their mouth to say something but was interrupted by Asriel.
"Morning Frisk, you're looking nice today." Asriel stated with a smirk, Chara sighed and rolled their eyes.
My face heat up slightly, I was suited with a pair of black converse, white knee socks, dark blue jean shorts and a black tee that read 'Sleep? My full time job.' "Oh, thanks..!"
Asriel nodded and grabbed my hand, Sans cleared his throat.
"Alright Frisk, we should be heading inside right?" Sans placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Oh yes, right! I'll meet you guys in first period." I let go of Asriel's hand and started walking away while waving to the two, Sans walking along side me.
"So Frisk, who were they?" Sans asked simply.
I glanced at him briefly before answering. "Oh, Chara and Asriel? They were my best friends before.. Y'know."
Sans nodded and opened the front door to the school, stepping aside to let me pass. I thanked him and walked inside heading to the main office.

---

I stepped out of first period waving to Chara and Asriel who had P.E while I had some sort of free period for studying or something stupid like that, I walked up to my locker and scratched my head trying to remember the combination.
"Hey!"
I wheeled around to be met with a tall male, he stood at about 6'4, his jet black hair was oddly spikey and he had a couple piercings here and there.
"Oh, uhm.. Hello, I'm Frisk!" I stated holding out my hand for a friendly handshake.. He didn't take it.
"Look Frisk, I don't know if you exactly remember me but.. It's me, Tyrone?"

No.. No! Not Tyrone, he is the only person I swore to never talk to again!

---
(A/N: Okay so uh, I know it's short but I'm all out of ideas and stuff?? I might put this story on hold or something I dunno but feel free to gimme suggestions for the next couple chapters or something, K bye.

Caoi~