Run Away - Chapter 1

(A/N: Okay so I've had this idea in my head for a while and I don't know if anyone has done it already (Probably) and I didn't want this idea to disappear but it might be hard to write 2 stories at once but I think I can manage also most the story will be Frisk's P.O.V and like 1 or 2 times it will be Sans)

--------------------------

Frisk's P.O.V

"Hello everyone Cassidy here! I am here to warn you all to stay inside and lock your doors there has been a lot of murders these past weeks and the person has been caught a glimpse of! The person wears a hoodie and is said to be a monster, Skeleton to be exact. We have never located any murder weapons but we have found a trace of some magic levels used at most of the scenes! So please keep yourself and your children and Relatives inside!"

The Television was blasting in the house, luckily my dad wasn't home he would probably hit me and yell at me like always. I've always wanted to run away but I just could never gather up the courage but I think I can do it tonight!

"Here goes nothing..." I opened the door and ran like there was no tomorrow.

I Stopped at bus stop sign that was in front of an alleyway.

"Damnit... I should of packed some things if I was gonna run away... I am so stupid..."

"My, My, What do we have here a Run Away? Pretty one at that"

I looked behind me only to find a Skeleton staring at me with purple smoke coming from his eye socket, I froze as I recalled what the T.V. was blasting.

"Scared? Oh, am I that popular already? Seems so" The Skeleton said smirking.

"W-What do you want from me? Kill me?" I questioned.

"Well you know isn't that what I've been doing seeing as that's how you know me" His smirk grew larger.

"J-Just kill me already please!" I yelled.

"It'll be my pleasure- Wait you Want me to kill you?" He look confused.

"Well I have no where to go, My life is Terrible and overall I'm already face to face with you..." I said looking down at my feet.

"Oh come on lighten up Girly, you should be happy I can grant your wish!" She said as his smirk made it way back to his face as his hand rose above his head I shut my eyes ready for what was coming next.

I felt a sudden pain in my head and everything went black, Thank goodness I think he killed me now I have a... home? Is being dead just sitting here in a black void? I take it back I didn't want to die!

-------------------------------
A/N Sorry for the short chapter but it's just to start of! I Promise the next chapter will be way longer! Okay see you next chapter

Caoi~