Drunken Cuddles - Chapter 5

(A/N: Sorry for the little Uhm... Moment last chapter but uhhhhh Sans likes murdering people so why not? And Sorry For Not Updating Most My Focus has Been On My XReader Book. If You Would Like To See it Go To my Profile, Also Like OMGGGGG 500+ READS???? WHATT??? I thought i would only get like 10 or 20?!?!? Anyway Heres The Chapppppterrrr!!)

---

Frisk's P.O.V

   I was sitting in my room doing nothing, Sans and I haven't talked for five days at the least he's always out and never comes back now. I mean I hear him come home late at night but he always leaves right after, I haven't really been doing the chores anymore after that incident...

   "Frisk...?"
I turned my head to see Sans peeking through the door.

   "Where have you been?!" I asked angrily.

   "I've been at... Grillby's..."  Sans said scratching the back of skull.

   "I already know that's a lie! You always come home late at night then leave like five minutes after again!" I spat.

  "Look Frisk. I'm not in the mood." Sans replied holding in his anger.

   "Whatever just leave me alone," I said looking away. "Soulless monster..." I mutter under my breath.

   "Frisk...?" Sans asked looking at me with a shocked expression.

   "Just get out!" I yelled holding back my tears.

   Sans looked taken aback by this.

   "O-Okay..." Sans sighed as he walked out of my room.

   I lifted me knees up to my chest and started to cry.

    Yeah Cry.

   Just Cry.

   Sans P.O.V (FINALLY :3)

   I heard quiet sobs coming from Frisk's room as i was walking farther from the door, I felt really bad but who knows what her dad would of done if i hadn't killed him?

   I should probably go to Grillby's again I'm just super stressed... Frisk won't talk to me and she's probably starving, maybe I could get her something from Grillby's?

   I looked down at my hand and snap my boney fingers together, I appeared in front of Grillby's entrance to be greeted by Grillby's daughter Fuku Fire. She jumped back startled by my sudden appearance but then gave me a warm smile.

    "Back again are we?" She giggled, Surprisingly she wasn't scared of me like other monsters.

   "Yeah, Yeah just get me some ketchup..." I Growled as I swiftly walked passed her.

   "Alright Grumpy-Pants." Fuku Fire responded as she entered the bar with a smirk.

   I'm Starting to think she doesn't know a thing about me but thats alright, One less person that hates me..

---

   "Uhm, Sans?" Fuku Fire whispered quietly to me. "I think its time you go home..."

   "Heheh... Just *Hic* One more...? *Hic*"

   "No Sans... Go Home...!" Fuku Fire Whisper-Yelled as she quickly pulled the ketchup from my grasp.

   I just groaned in response and got up slowly, I walked out of Grillby's almost tripping a few times and teleported home.

---

Frisk's P.O.V

   I heard the front door open and close and I quickly snapped my gaze to the figure who opened the door, I was currently sitting on the couch in the living room.

   "Sans...? Is that you...?" I asked quietly, Half scared and half relieved.

   "Heya Fris-*Hic* Frisky..."

   "Frisky?" I asked as I quickly leaped to the light switch.

   I Flicked the lights on to see Sans looking super tired, I'd say hes drunk... He has red stains on his sweater... Is this what he does every time he goes out...? 

   "Sans... You need to go to bed...!" I said as I grabbed the hood of his sweater and practically dragged him up the stairs, I tried turning the handle to his room but the door wouldn't budge... I guess he's going to have to sleep in my bed, I'll take the couch.

   It took me a good ten minutes to get him onto the bed. I sleepily started walking until I felt a cold bony hand grip my arm, I whipped around and saw Sans looking at me with pleading eyes.

   "Stay...!" Sans whined pulling on my sleeve with more force.

   "Alright fine!" I give in, I'll sit on the bed until he falls asleep and then I can leave.

   Sans wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down beside him before passing out with me in his iron grip. I groaned knowing I won't be able to escape his grasp and sleep on the couch so I closed my eyes searching for a deep sleep. Sans' grip on me tightened and he pulled me into his chest, I just snuggled into his warmth and fell asleep.

---

OMG I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO POST THIS CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER LITERALLY TOOK ME 3 WEEKS TO FINISH AND THAT IS BECAUSE SCHOOL AND PERSONAL MATTERS ;-; I ASSURE YOU I WILL TRY TO GET AS MANY CHAPTERS OUT FOR YOU AS I CAN DURING THIS SAD TIME FOR ME SO I JUST HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN MOTIVATED TO POST ANYTHING CUZ I FEEL LIKE TRASH SORRY '-' Also I know I said 500+ reads at the top but that was 3 weeks ago now its like 700+ GUYS I DON'T DESERVE THIS WTH? Also sorry for any typos and errors its late at night and i'm to lazy to read over and correct my mistakes.