Her Dad - Chapter 4

(A/N: Okay so i'm feeling generous so i'm gonna give you 2 Chapters in one day! Well technically 3 because I posted one in Frisk's Happy Ending but in this book its only two Anyway See you at the bottom!)

----------------------

*2 Week Time Skip*

Frisk's P.O.V

   My eyes fluttered open, revealing my room that Sans gave me. Sans had cleared out the attic and made it a room just for me! I got up from my bed and got ready, I went downstairs to see if Sans was home. He always went out late at night and come back around 9 or 10 AM and it was 11 I looked around but there was no sight of Sans.

   I Sighed I always have to make breakfast, lunch and dinner along with household chores! Sans was never home to help me or anything! My gaze wandered over to the door.

   I walked over to the door and turned the knob to reveal the beautiful summer morning, I stepped outside and decided to take a walk. I passed a couple of buildings and cars but i stopped in front of an alleyway a bright light catching my attention. I hid behind the wall and peeked my head in the alleyway and to my surprise it was Sans and some guy...? The guy started talking.

   "P-Please! I have friends and family i won't tell anyone just please let me go!" The man pleaded.

   "Humans... So greedy and selfish, Humans deserve to be wiped out!" Sans said angrily.

   "P-Please... I'll do anything!" The man pleaded once again.

   "I don't do Mercy Human..." Sans replied raising his hand.

   I had to do something I couldn't let Sans hurt this innocent man.

   "Sans Stop!" I cried out.

   Sans quickly whipped around his eyes widened when he saw me but quickly went back to the stat they were at before.

   "Frisk... Go back home i still have some business to do!" Sans demanded.

   Sans lifted he arm once again.

   "NO!" I yelled but I was too late...

   I watched in horror as he murdered that innocent man, I was paralyzed, Trembling with fear. I was scarred its not everyday a very nice person takes you in but then murders someone innocent right in front of you!

   "..." I started to cry, I would never forget this no matter how hard I try.

   Sans instantly whipped around and ran over to my trembling paralyzed body, I fell to my knees still holding that scarred expression. My vision started to go blurry and then everything went black, The last thing I heard was Sans calling my name.

*Time Skiiiiiiiiiiiip~ About 5 Hours Hehe*

   I opened my eyes just to be met with a worried face that quickly turned into a relieved face.

   "Frisk! Your Okay I thought I accidentally hit you or something what happened back there?"

   I jumped back terrified of the monster standing right in front of me I shielded my face.

   "Leave me alone! Please!" I yelled trembling with fear.

   "F-Frisk...?"

   "You monster! G-Get away!" I yelled moving back more almost falling off the side of the bed.

   "F-Frisk please...-"

   "No! Leave me alone!" I yelled as I got off the bed and burst through the door and outside, I ran as fast as I could but I bumped into someone. They turned around.

   "Hey Watch were your- Frisk?!" 

   I recognized that voice...

   "Frisk where have you been?!" He said angrily.

   "D-Dad...!" I stepped backward as I was hit with a wave of fear and anger.

   "Frisk why would you leave?! For that your punishment is gonna be worse than the others!"

   I tried to run away but he grabbed onto my wrist roughly.

   "Your not leaving again!" My dad said in a Deadly tone.

   I struggled but i couldn't leave his strong grip, I closed my eyes waiting for the blow.

   "Arggghhh" My dad screamed in pain.

   I quickly opened my eyes to find... Sans? standing between me and my dad.

   "Sorry Sir, but she's my property." Sans said putting and arm out protecting me.

   "What the fuck are you on about?! Shes My Daughter!" My dad snapped.

   "Well to me seems like she doesn't love you that much" Sans laughed.

   "Frisk come here!" My dad yelled, But I didn't budge. "Frisk. Come. Here."

   "Sorry old man but shes mine so you can go along and do whatever you want but leave Frisk out of it" Sans said glaring at my dad.

   My dad quickly leaped forward but Sans teleported away.

   "Shit!" Sans yelled.

   I was then thrown to the ground with my dad on top of me, He grabbed my neck I yelled in pain.

   My dad quickly fell to the ground lifeless, he had at least five bones implanted in his back and one through his chest where his heart would be.

   "S-Sans...?" I asked shocked but relieved at the same time.

   "Yea?" Sans asked worriedly.

   "Why..."

   "..."

   "Sans...Why...?"

   Tears were forming now, They started to burn my eyes but I didn't care.

   "..."

   Tears were flowing down my cheeks now, My dad may have been abusive but back when my sister was still alive he was the best dad ever...

   I broke down i couldn't help it he was a loving dad, But hes just a vessel of flesh and blood now...

   Sans hugged me...

   I felt his tears on my back...

   I Hugged him back...

   I felt drowsy...

   Everything went black...

   I Fell asleep...

--------------------------------------

A/N: FINALLY FINISHED THAT TOOK ME FOREVER BUT IT WAS WORTH IT FOR YOU GUYSSSSS <3

Anywayyyys Look forward to future chapters! Also Shoutout to _fransfics_ for being kewl k Baii!

Caoi~