Grillby's - Chapter 3

(A/N: Sorry i was lazy and forgot to update due to Thingssss Coming up :P Anyway here is a fill in chapter for me just being lazyyy Sowwey)

--------------------------

Frisk's P.O.V

   "Really?" I Said with an annoyed look plastered on my face.

Sans just turned around and stared at me like I was his annoying little sister.

   "Welp, I'm going to grillby's" Sans said putting his hood up.

   "Wait Sans, You never really told me what this Grillby's place is" I said pointing at Sans.

   "It's just a little bar that mostly monsters hang at and most the monsters are cool with me being there because they know by turning me in they ain't getting any rewards" Sans paused for a moment. "except death"

   "Okay...?" I said dragging the word.

   "Anyways wanna come?"

   "Sure!" I said excitedly to see the place Sans spent a lot of time.

   "Okay get ready" Sans said putting his boney hand in the air. 

   "I'm ready!" I said excitedly.

   "Alright" Sans said as he snapped his fingers together.

We appeared at the front of the so called Grillby's it looked pretty ghetto to be honest.

   "You coming in kiddo?" Sans said as he gestured  me over to the door.

   "Yea!" I said walking over.

Sans walked inside the building walking over to a seat at the bar, I followed in suit.

   "Welp, Gotta pee" Sans said getting up.

   "How the heck do-"

   "MAGIC!" Sans yelled as he entered the restroom.

   "Okay...?" I said confused as the answer for everything for Sans was magic.

   The bartender came over to me and ask for my order I answered fries as that was my favorite food when i was younger, He gave me my fries and went to serve other customers.

I was eating my fries peacefully when i felt a presence beside me. 

   "Hey there human, Whats your name?"

I looked over to my left to see a monster standing there looking up at me with its one eye.

   "My name is Frisk now can you please leave me be?" I said turning back to my fries, My fries were my only friend now.

   "Oh Frisk Eh? That's a Frisky name" The monster said smirking.

   I turned my seat to face him so i could tell him to leave but i then felt arms wrap around my waist.

   "Hey Loox, Mind leaving my Frisk alone?"  

I suddenly knew who was behind me when i heard that voice.

   "Oh come on Sans you can't lie to me, I know you hate humans. In fact I don't even know how you can stand having her here let alone touching her" the Loox guy said pointing to Sans. "For all I know you probably gonna murder her when you leave like always"

   I froze, Sans had been to this bar with other humans and leave just to kill them?

   "Loox..." Sans said in a deep voice.

I turned around and saw Sans glaring right at the Loox guy with deadly eyes.

   "W-Well i'll j-just be going now!" Loox said as he hastily ran off.

   "Lets go Frisk clearly looks like you fit in way to well" Sans said as he grabbed my wrist getting ready to teleport.

   Before i could say anything he teleported us back the house, Sans then just walked over and slumped down on the couch as if none of that really happened.

   I just brushed it off maybeLoox was lying about that to get me away from him, so I just sat down right beside him and took out my phone.

   "Oh hey Sans, Thanks for saving me from two assholes today" I said my gaze still on my phone.

   "Its nothing kid, It was quite fun dealing with them" Sans said while staring at the T.V.

   "Hey Sans, where am i going to sleep? The couch?" I asked just making sure.

   "Well I mean the couch is pretty uncomfortable but if you say so" Sans said getting up off the couch. "I'm going to bed there's blankets in the cupboard under the T.V, Night"

   "Okay, Night Sans" I said as i got up on my feet and opened the cupboard Sans had mentioned had the blankets in it.

   Maybe Sans isn't that bad as he seems.

----------------------------------

A/N: How was this fill in chapter Good? Bad? Decent? I don't know anyway i will try to update later today or tomorrow depending if i'm lazy or not Cya next chapter!

Caoi~