Chapter 19

I don't how long I've been out. I can't even tell whether the sun is out or not. Everything is dark, completely dark, and silent. I can't even see my own hands. 

My hands, I can't move them. My entire body hurts. Did they beat me? 

I attempt to stand up and fall back down. My body is weak. My guess is that I've been out for a couple days. 

I stretch out my foot in front of me and it hits a cold iron bar. 

My bare back hits the cold concrete floor under me. Where the hell am I?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Terrified is the word. I don't know where I am, how many days it has been, and why my body feels so weak. They might have injected some kind of drug inside of me, or I could be weak from starvation. 

I'm not hungry at all, though. I guess it's since I'm scared and nervous. I can't even stand the thought of food right now. 

I attempt once again to stand up and hold on to the bars as support to keep me up. It's so cold. The bars feel rusted. 

I can't figure a way out of here if I can't see anything. What if they come back and see that I'm awake? They'll hurt me more, right?

But why do they want with me?

I should stop asking myself questions. That's only going to raise my level of fear.

My head snaps towards a sudden sound. I watch as the light floods in from the door that was just opened. An annoying creaky sound makes my head pound. 

"Great, you're awake."

It's WonHo.

I take the chance to look around with the bit of light there is. I am surrounded by cracked concrete walls. Just as I thought, the bars are from a cage. The room is pretty big itself.

They couldn't have gotten me a bigger cage?...

There's creepy equipment all throughout the walls. It all looks like medieval torture equipment.

There's that one corner where there's a bed and belts on the edges to tie down. The bed sheets are dirty and yellowish.

My eyes shift quickly from object to object. 

My arms are full of bruises. 

I try to remember anything at all, but I can't.

Taehyung...

Has he noticed I'm gone? If I've been out for a couple days he has to have noticed.

"Are you hungry? I brought dinner. If I were you, I would eat  before the boss get's here." He winks over at me and slides the tray through the small space under the bars. The food is disgusting. It makes me more nauseous than I already was. I can't even tell what it is, it just looks like they mashed up a whole bunch of vegetables. 

I opened my mouth to try to talk back to him, any bitchy comment would've been fine if I could talk. I try to force my voice out and fail. I end up sounding like I'm choking on air instead. My mouth and throat are way too dry. 

He notices this and laughs. 

"I can help you with your dry mouth, but you'd have to kiss me to be able to do so." 

Great, he's one of those.

I stick out my middle finger at him and that makes him laugh even more.

I'd rather stay completely isolated in this place than be with this one around.

He points at the cup of water he slid under along with the food. I look down at it and rapidly pick it up. I don't know how to explain the satisfaction I felt when I drank it.