Chapter 11

He tries to help me up again and I allow him to this time.

"I-I'm fine." I tell him attempting to pull myself away. 

The rain is still falling hard and it's as dark as night now. All I can think about is that I have to go back. I have to see Amber and make sure she's ok. I have to go to mom's funeral. Her funeral. Those words are hard to even think about. 

Maybe this is just one of Amber's stupid pranks. That's a possibility. But it can't be. Amber would never go this far.

this is real.

"She's gone." I choke out to him and he softly lets me go.

"Who's 'she'"?

"Omma." I sob. 

He holds me tighter again before continuing. 

"Let's take you home." 

We're both completely soaked by now. 

Home? I don't even know where I am. How am I supposed to know where my apartment is?Tears are still falling down but the sky cleared a bit now, and I also calmed down a bit.

I look up at the sky. It's still cloudy and raining, but not as hard as before. 

I'm not even sure why he stayed, but I'm glad he did. I don't know what I would've done if I had to stay alone during this.

"I don't know where I am." I tell him after a while, my voice still breaking slightly.

I look around once more to see if I see anything I am familiar with but there's still nothing.

**

Taehyung POV

"You like her don't you?"

I look over at my roommate Jungkook, who is still staring at me with questioning eyes.

"No I don't." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Are you sure? I've seen the way you look at her. Here and in school. She doesn't notice but I do."

My eyes dart to him.

"I said I don't. And I don't look at her. I just found her on the way home and she saw crying, so I decided to help her. It seemed familiar to me..."

I look at the not-so-stranger that's laying down sleeping on my couch. She passed out on the sidewalk and I had to carry her all the way here. She's always fainting. I sigh and look back at Jungkook who raised his eyebrows as in saying "see?"

I roll my eyes and get up to go to the kitchen. I don't like her. It's just that when I saw her crying there on the sidewalk it seemed way too familiar to me. I went through the same thing.

When my mom killed herself I...

"Is she staying over?" Jungkook asks while leaning his body over hers.

Jungkook was the only person who stood by me at the time. I was angry and thought he was stupid for staying with me after what he found out I did...but he chose too. And I'm happy he did. Ever since, he became like a brother to me.

There was a group of us. 7 in the group. Most of the others left me after the incident. Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yoongi were the only ones who didn't, but I barely see Hoseok or Yoongi anymore. Hoseok is a doctor intern now and Yoongi moved back to Daegu to follow his dream as a rapper along with his underground rapping group DT.
Jungkook stayed.