Ask you-Normal Ending

Start from the beginning

"Ah, Taehyung what's the problem, you look constipated."

Taehyung groaned, pushing Jungkook off of him. "You're the problem."

"What?"

The younger boy pulled his boyfriend up and led him to their room. "Why can't I just live life without you making me hot and bothered every five minutes?"

/////

"These pictures turned out well," Jungkook muttered a few days later, as he clicked away on his laptop. He sat in bed with Taehyung laying his head on his shoulder.

"I agree." He continued to watch Jungkook but he suddenly stopped. "What happened?"

Jungkook sat the laptop on the desk and pulled Taehyung on his lap. He smoothed down his reddish hair then pressed a lingering kiss on his forehead. "I love you."

Taehyung was a bit nervous at the sudden change but he melted into his boyfriend's touch. "I love you too."

"Taehyung," The brown haired boy pressed a kiss on his nose than on his lips. It was a different kiss from the others. This one felt so gentle yet so powerful as if it were thousands of kisses at once. Jungkook pulled away, looking into Taehyung eyes. His hands held the sides of his boyfriend's face, gently. "Marry me."

Taehyung didn't move, he didn't even blink. There was a rush of emotions going through him at once. Jungkook. The boy he grew up with. The boy he painful;y left, in a time where he felt hurt. The same boy he had to restrain himself from kissing the second he started his job. The boy who said he loved him first and never gave up on him. That boy. That brown haired boy in front of him right now, eyes filled with nothing but love, made Taehyung cry.

He wrapped Jungkook in a hug, unable to stop himself from crying loudly. He sniffed and squeezed Jungkook, crying more when the boy hugged him tighter as if feeling the same thing. "Y-Yes."

/////

That night Jungkook showed Taehyung something new. 

 He put the younger down carefully on the white bed sheets. The moonlight glistened over Taehyungs naked body. He mumbled familiar words, running his fingers over Taehyung chest. "It won't hurt, I promise."

The younger boy nodded, trusting Jungkooks words. Jungkook propped Taehyung head on a pillow to make sure he was comfortable before pushing the youngers propped up knees apart. His eyes focused on Taehyungs as he lathered two fingers with saliva. "Breath carefully."

With one hand he held Taehyung hand tightly, knowing how the boy would react. He took his lathered fingers and slowing pushed it in Taehyungs waiting hole.

The younger boy gasped at the new feeling. He squeezed Jungkooks hand tighter as the fingers pressed deeper. "Shhh," Jungkook cooed, stopping his movement so Taehyung could adjust. He leaned down to kiss Taehyungs lips, distracting him from when he added another finger.

"Jungkook," Taehyung breathed as Jungkooks fingers began to move faster. He tried to stop the noises but he kept moaning loudly. Suddenly he arched his back off the bed as hot white liquid covered his chest.

Taehyung was breathing heavily when Jungkook went to kiss him. His eyes already felt droopy but to his surprise, Jungkook wasn't finished. As they were kissing Taehyung felt Jungkook push something else into him. At first, it felt fine but then it started to hurt as it got deeper.

"Jung-Ah!" Taehyung screamed as Jungkook quickly pushed himself into him.

"Sorry baby," Jungkook pressed kisses on Taehyungs while wiping the sweat off his face. "it will feel better, don't worry." He pushed in him more before pulling out then repeating the process.

Taehyung was squirming and whimpering, not being able to open his eyes. The feeling was something he wasn't sure how to explain. Jungkook kept moving in and out of him slowly until Taehyung got used to it.

Now he was able to move at a faster speed but not too fast. He wanted this to feel good but he wanted to love Taehyung first. He had plenty of time for uncoordinated love making.

After a while, they were both a mess of curses and kisses. Taehyung could barely keep his eyes open, as the liquid shot into him, at full speed. He moaned loudly, as Jungkook lay on top of him, his arms feeling tired.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung, long, sharing the taste of himself in his mouth. He noticed Taehyungs eyes were barely open, and his movements were a bit late. He kissed him one more time before laying down and pulling the tired boy on top of him.

"I love you Jungkook." He muttered kissing his boyfriend's chest.

"I love you too."