Stay with you

Adult years 1.2

The next day Taehyung woke up feeling better. The world around him seemed brighter than usual. He took a quick shower, got dressed, and headed downstairs to greet his mom.

Instead, was a note on the kitchen counter. He picked up the sticky note and read it aloud. "Tae, you came home late last night so I didn't have a chance to tell you but, I have an important meeting. Anyway keep the house clean while I'm gone." He sighed tossing the note in the bin. Although he was an adult it still hurt that he wasn't able to see his mother often.

He texted Jungkook asking if he would come over but he said he was busy but he would later. Now he really was upset. He decides to get some cereal and watch cartoons.

Halfway through the show, there's a knock at the door. "Coming!" He goes to the door, not bothering the see who it is.

"Hoseok?" Taehyung. The older boy looked a bit different from what Taehyung remembered. He seemed a bit out of it

"Hey Tae," He shifted on his feet. "I just stopped by to ask, why you left. You know it was sudden, and I feel like there was something I could do to stop it."

Taehyung shook his head. "No there was nothing you could do to change my mind, I told you that already." He went to close the door but Hoseok's foot stopped it.

"I was just curious, is it about Jungkook?"

"None of your business." He tried again this time successfully getting it closed and locked. He heard Hoseok curse then his steps fade away.

/////

"I feel like it's been years since I've see you." Jungkook cooed, picking up his boyfriend and spinning him around. Taehyung giggled at the action then kissed his cheek. "This house seemed so big when we were little."

Taehyung nodded in agreement. "You should see my room, there's barely enough walking space."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and pressed a kiss on his forehead. "Funny you mention space. I was helping Jin move out today, so I was thinking you could move into his room."

Taehyung gasped jumping out of Jungkooks grip. "Why?"

"So I wouldn't have to come over all the time like when we were teen-"

"No not that," Taehyung cut in. "Why is Jin moving out, did you do something?"

"No actually, he said Namjoon told him he wanted him closer, blah romantic things you know."

Taehyung squealed, jumping on Jungkook, almost making him lose his balance. "I can't believe we're going to live together, it's like I dreamed."

Jungkook laughed at the last part. "You dreamed of this? That is so cute." Taehyung buried his face in his boyfriend's neck, embarrassed.

"Well, let's get packing." Jungkook sat Taehyung down and they went upstairs to Taehyungs room.

The sun shined brightly, giving the room an angelic glow. Jungkook opened the closet and began to scroll through the clothes. "Wow, when you said she didn't change anything you meant it."

Taehyung sat on the bed watching the older boy. "Yeah, I think most of my old clothes are there as well."

Suddenly, Jungkook stopped moving and picked out one hanger. "You mean something like this." He held up a white skirt that was connected to a crop top.

Taehyung quickly stood, taking the item from Jungkook and attempting to hide it behind his back. "Ah, this isn't mine."

An evil smirk appeared on Jungkooks lips. "Taehyung, when did you ever own a dress?"

Taehyung bit his lip, his cheeks turning red as he spoke. "Before I moved out, I had this weird obsession but it's over now so-" He went to put it back but Jungkook took it out of his hand.

"Oh no. There is no way I can live peacefully without knowing how you look in a dress. I need you to put it on."

Taehyung whined crossing his arms. "Ah, Jungkookie! Don't make me please, it's embarrassing. It didn't even fit right."

Jungkook passed the dress to Taehyung, winking. "I'll be the judge of that." he spun the younger boy around and pushed him down the hall to the bathroom. "Go on."

Jungkook waited patiently for Taehyung to return. He was very curious how he was actually going to look. Sure, the blonde boy would look beautiful in anything but a dress? That definitely needed to be tested.

"Okay, I'm coming!" Taehyung yelled, prepping Jungkook.

Jungkook waited until Taehyung rounded the corner then gasped. He stood by the door shyly, lowering his head so his blonde hair covered his eyes. Of course the dress fit perfectly, Taehyung didn't exactly have the muscle his boyfriend did.

Jungkooks eyes trailed over his boyfriend about three times before deciding to say something. "You look like a princess."

Taehyung bit his lip, not daring to look up. He felt Jungkooks arms wrap around hid exposed waist and his lips brush his ear.

"In fact, I think you might be prettier than a princess."

Jungkook kept whispering sweet things in Taehyungs ear until he heard the boy sniff. "Are you crying?" He lifted Taehyung chin, seeing tears on the sides of his face. "Taehyung," He wiped the sides of his face with his thumb and pressed a kiss on his lips. "what's wrong?"

The younger boy didn't respond right away. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck, pulling him into a hug. "I," He closed his eyes, holding Jungkook tighter. Finally being able to understand those feelings. "I love you."

Jungkook had to think for a moment. Did he hear that right? Was he finally hearing what could only be heard in his head? Was this really truly happening at this very moment. Yes, it was happening and it was real.

Finally, after all, the years of waiting and praying Taehyung would feel the same was worth it. He could finally feel complete, right here in Taehyungs warm grip. Now he had his own tears to wet the younger boys shoulder.

He squeezed Taehyung like he could disappear at this very moment. Right now was the beginning of what he knew to be the rest of his life.

"I love you too."