7.

*LOUIS'S POV.*

what syd just said to me made me scared. if you wanna fack then i should ask her. i don't want to. ugh who'm i kidding? ofcorse i want but i'm not doing it. its been a while since i had a girlfriend.

''lou.... you there? you heard what i said?'' she woke me up from my thinking.

''i don't want to fuck you. i mean i want but it's just to early okay''

''no it's not okay. you invited me to come over. but then you got a tekst and go away. and wwhen i tried to call you didn't pic up, so harry told he was my boyfriend. and no he isn't. but i cn make him.'' she said and hinked away wwhen the doors opened.

i just stood there i couldn't move. before the doors closed i walked out. i got out of the hotel and just walked nd think. think what i should do now. i really like her. but it just been a while. i felt my Phone vibrate. i looked at it and it was niall calling. ugh i don't wanna talk to him. i pressed the screen to pick up. damn what's wrong with me?

''hello?'' i said

''yo. i got a question.''

''off vourse you got'' i said anoyed

''why is syd crying nd told us you two broke up? ad do you really like her? cuz you are insane'' he said angry.

fack not him too. ugh he is at ari's i guess.

''i dunno why i did that nialler. yes i really like her. i bet she told you. and it's been a while since i head a girlfriend you know.'' i said. i lowered myself and sat down agains a wall.

'' come over mate. and make it up. she really likes you.''

''i told her i am sorry, but she won't believe me. and i'm on my way. bye niall!'' i said and hung up.

i walked to ari's house. the papz were following me. so anoying. i stopped and turned around. they stoped to. i was about to cry right now.

''WHAT DO YOU WANT STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' i shouted as the tears ran down my face.

''lou what's wrong?''

''is there someone dead?''

''how is it whit that sexy buddy you had tonight?'' what! how did he know?

''fuck off and leve me alone.'' i said soft.

i continued walking. when i reached the house i knocked a few times. niall opened the door and gave me a bro hug. he let me come in. i didn't see the girls, so i decided to sit on the couch. i let my head drop i my hands while i started to cry again.

''it's alright lou.'' niall tried to calm me down.

''no it's not. i asked her to come over and when she was there i left cuz a stupid fan wanted to fuck.'' i said soft.

''you're an idiot.'' hee said.

''yeah i know. but i really really like sydney.'' i said a bit louder and calmed down.

''lou....'' i looked up and saw syd with blood shot eyes. i stood up and walked to her. i warped my arms around her for a hug. she hugged me back. pff that's a relief.

''sydney i'm sorry. i just ..... i don't know why i did hat.''

''you had been crying?'' she asked soft as she pulled away. we stil held each other.

''yes and please take me back. i would never ever ever do it again.''

''promise'' she said soft.

''i promise i would neer ever ever do it agian.'' i said with a bit hope.

''okay i believe you.'' i picked her up and spun around.

i put her down and kissed her. damn im happy now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

srry guys for a short one again. but i'm writing 4 or 5 stories and i don't know what to write any more :P

please read my other stories too. and vote and stuff.

xxxxxxx mandos :D